Detention part 2

Christine P.O.V

Vernon came speeding in here. "Why is the door closed?" He asked looking at everyone. 

"The screw fell out, sir." John said with a straight face. 

"Why is the door closed?!" He basically yelled and looked at red. 

"We were just sitting here like we are suppose to and the door closed." She said covering for John, wow. He looked at the girl in the back and she just yiped and banged her head on the table, ouch. 

"She doesn't talk, sir." John said, like he was annoyed that he pointed her out. 

"Why is the door closed?!" He asked, AGAIN. 

"Screws fall out sir, the world is an imperfect place." John said seriously. We differently know that. 

"The next screw that falls out is you." Vernon said pointing to John. John just kept egging him on though, I don't know why he does it. So now he has 8 Saturday detention, guess who he spending them with, yes me. Yay! I love my brother, but he is an idiot. 

"So red what's your name?" I asked. 

"Claire" she said. 

"Claire?" John asked. 

"Claire. It's a family name." She said. 

"No,it's a fat girls name." John said. 

"Thank you, but I am not fat." Claire said with a snarl. 

"Not yet, there are two types of fat people. Those who were born to be fat and those who were once skinny and became fat." John said seriously. Wow. That was kinda deep for John. So they were at it for a little bit and then stopped. I found out this the jock is Andrew, the nerd is Brian,and the girl in the back is Allison. I like Allison she is like me in a way, in-closed in her own space. I think Bender and her would be cute, but he is having to much fun with princess over there. I hate her, she is gonna hurt my brother I know it.

Authors Note: Short I know just a little filler.