Tuesday

Bender P.O.V

Me and Chris were walking into school and she said bye, she then walked over to Allison and Brian who were sitting outside the school waiting for her. 

"I heard about your idea on what Claire is doing." Allison whispered to Chris, what is Claire doing? I decided to ignore it and keep walking up the steps into the building. I saw Andrew with his 'friends", he looked at me and looked back down, he is the biggest panzie I have ever seen, he said he wouldn't turn his back on us. He did though, it wasn't really important to me but to Chris, Bri,and Allison it was. Christine might have everyone else fooled, but when he denied knowing her it hurt her alot. I saw the person who I least expected to see hanging out with me and the rest of the group. Claire Standish. I think she is up to something, but whatever she stood up to her friend to hangout with us.

                                                         Claire P.O.V

I think I am succeeding in making everyone think I care about them, when infact I really don't care. Especially those little bitches Christine and Allison, they will ruin everything if they figure out what I am doing.

                                                                      Christine P.O.V

Me and Allison are sitting in art class right now trying to think of something we could do for this project, it's about love. Nothing either of us know about. Allison started to draw a heart and another one next to it,I decided to draw some music notes and she drew a black background behind the hearts and we drew some lines and painted the paper pink with the hearts being a pink and a dark pink,  filling in the notes with back and making the lines pink. We finished and walked up and put it on the teachers desk. You are wondering with the hearts, right? Well I love music, it is my savor and I think it is with Allison to. When I started to draw the notes she smiled and just continued with the hearts. I like our painting. The bell rang and we said bye to eachother and I was off to Algebra, I walked in and saw Brian sitting in his sit looking bored out of his mind, he is usually never bored in class hmm. 

I sat down next to him and looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and said, "You ok? You look bored. You are usually never bored in class." I said looking at him with concern. 

"Yeah I am ok, just not feeling well." He said with a smile. 

"Ok, I hope you get better." I said patting him on the back and moving to my seat. He does look a little pale, I hope he get's better. I've been doing better in this class since I found out that Brian is in here,I think cause he helps me sometimes. We started our work and Brian looked completely out of it, I think he should go home. I am gonna talk to him at lunch. My next two classes went by fast and I was sitting at the lunch table with my food and Brian walked over looking worse than earlier. "Brian, I think you should go home buddy. You look really pale and like you're about to pass out." I said to him concerned. 

"Ok, I will go to the nurse after lunch." He said. I took a moment, than nodded my head at him and started to eat. 

"Hey people." Allison said sitting down. 

"Hey" I said and Bri mumbled. 

"You ok Brian?" Allison asked with concern in her voice. 

"Yeah, just not feeling very well. I will be ok though. I am going to the nurse after lunch." He said looking at Allison. 

"Ok." She said with a small smile. John and Claire walked over to us and sat down, before John could ask I explained what was going on and he nodded his head and told Bri to get better, while Claire was just looking at her nails not caring about any of us except my brother. I am going to find out what is going on with her and when I do, I will expose her as the little lying bitch she is!