Detention part 4

Bender P.O.V

I was nervous when I saw Chris look at Allison. Wanna now why, I kinda like her ok? She is different.. I can't explain it. Christine wouldn't hurt her, I know she wouldn't, I think she likes her. They are alike in so many ways, they are in-closed in their own worlds and like to be left alone.

                                                                     Christine P.O.V

I think John just got nervous, I know that look when he gets nervous. I think he likes her, but why is he flirting with red then? So many questions. No we are walking down the hall to mine and my brothers locker to get his weed. Yes, he smokes, I don't. I never done any of that and my brother is proud of me, cause he thinks if I do that I will end up like our mom. He never wants me to end up like them. Right now our father is in a holding cell downtown, so he is away from us at least. Brian keeps asking questions on why we are doing this and that was until Andrew said 

"If you ask me one more question I beating the crap out of you." I wouldn't let him though. Brian didn't do anything wrong, so why would I let him get his ass kicked? Exactly, no reason. We were walking back to the Library when we saw Vernon, we started to run around the whole school, but every time we would run he would be right there. 

"We have to go through the cafeteria." Bender said rushing. 

"No,through the activity hall." Andrew yelled. It's the cafeteria, John and I know this school like the back of our hands. Everyone started to run with him so I started to walk with them and Allison was making John come with so he wasn't alone, awww. We ran up to a gate and everyone started to yell at Andrew about being wrong. 

"We are dead." Red said in her annoying voice. 

"No, only me." Me and Bender said at the same time, we looked at each other and smirked. We done this a lot. John stuffed his weed down Brian's pants and we started to run around the school at different ways and sing different songs. I ended up in the Language hall way with Vernon down there he turned around and saw me, I looked at him with a smirk. 

"What are you doing out here Christine!?" He yelled at me. "I am looking for some extra language help." I said shrugging with a smirk. Vernon and me walked back into the Library everyone else was there, including my brother. "Ms.Bender took it on her self to visit the language hall, so she will no longer be with you for the rest of the time." He said pushing me towards my stuff, oh no he shouldn't have done that. 

"Don't lay your f*****g hand on her, dick!!" Bender yelled shooting out of his seat. 

I looked at him and mouthed, "It's ok.". He looked at me unsure, but sat down anyways. Vernon locked me in the closet in his office and started talking about stuff like how me and my brother won't be anything when we grow up and nobody would care if we disappeared forever. He told me in five years he is going to visit me and Bender and beat the crap out of him. I hate this guy with a passion. He walked out and left me alone. Bad move, I just need to figure out a way to get out of this place.