Life of Bender and Christine

Authors Note: So I am going be making a chapter about each persons home lives. I don't know what order, just kinda random! Hope you enjoy!

                                                                Christine P.O.V

We are now at our front door of our "home", yeah right as if it's a home. I hate it. We walk in and see our mother passed out on the couch with a beer bottle in her hand. We head to our "rooms", they aren't really rooms. They have to old warn down mattress on both end of the room and a curtain separating us so Bender doesn't see me change. We were laying in our 'bed' when we heard a door slam. Oh no he's home already. I thought he would be gone all weekend. This sucks! I am really hungry right now though.. I look through the curtain and see Bender passed out. I wait a few minutes and when I didn't hear anything I walked out and saw both my parents weren't there, most likely in their room. I go to the kitchen and grab a water and an apple. I grabbed a piece of paper and write a note to Bender.

John I decided I needed to get some air,I'll be ok. Our fathers home now, just letting you know. I love you, I'll be back soon.

                               ~Chrissy~

Yeah, I signed it Chrissy that's what he calls me. I was walking down to the old park by my house when I saw someone I knew. It's Allison, here goes nothing.

                                                                  Bender P.O.V

I woke up with the door closing, is my father home already? I walk out to the kitchen and see a note on the table.

John I decided I needed to get some air,I'll be ok. Our fathers home,just letting you know. I love you,I'll be back soon

                               ~Chrissy~

She most likely went to the old park down the street. I should go check on her. I went and grabbed my jacket from my 'room' and went to the door until I heard his god awful voice; 

"Where do you think your going boy?" My father asked me. 

"Out." I said plainly. 

"Where's your sister at boy?" He asked as if he is annoyed to have this conversation. 

"I don't know." I said, I would never tell him where she goes when she needs to get out of here. 

"Go find her, I am hungry and she is the only one who knows how to cook. That's all she's good for anyways." He said taking a drink from his beer. I hate this man. 

"Just keep your mouth shut." I said annoyed and angry. 

"What you just say?" He asked, challenging me to say it again. 

"Just. Keep. Your. Mouth. Shut!" I said taking pauses to make him mad, if you haven't figured out I am not the brightest crayon in the box. He walked up to me and slapped me in the face. I held my check and was seething mad. 

"Just go find you sister." He said pushing me to the door. I opened the door steal holding my cheek, I hate that man more then I hate Vernon. I walked down to the park and saw Chris and Allison sitting on the swings backs facing me. I walked up an tapped Chris on the shoulder and she turned around with a smile, when she saw me her smile instantly turned into a scowl. 

                                                        Christine P.O.V

He hit him again, why is this happening to us? 

"What happened?" I whispered. I really wanted to know. 

"Just we got into another argument about coming and finding you. Said all you was good for was cooking, told him to keep his mouth shut and got slapped and pushed out of the house." Bender said shrugging, we shouldn't have to put up with this. I hugged him tightly and looked at Allison who looked shocked, oh god what is she thinking right now?