Brian's life

Brian P.O.V

Right now I was sitting in my room, because I am grounded for getting detention. My parents don't even care I almost killed my self. All they care about is if I get good grades and don't become a dropout. If your wondering, no I am not exactly rich, but not poor either so middle class. I was siting in my room thinking about what has happened  a couple hours ago. I actually have friends, I have friends just not like people who you would not do a science project with or study for a test. I have friends I can do other things with and not worry about what I have to do, they like me for me. If I had to choose my favorite it would be, Christine. She is different then most people. She seems like she doesn't like the jock type and she really doesn't care what people think about her. Allison is my second favorite because she is like Chris, just with a different personality. Nothing against Bender or anything he is my last favorite well beside Claire or Andy they are tied. Bender because he is like an older brother who just likes to pick on you, but will protect you if they have to. I don't think Claire and Andrew will be by our sides, they have their own groups and cliques. They don't need us.

"Brian, dinner!" My mom called from down stairs. I stood up and headed into the dinning room and sat at my spot on the table. "So son, how was detention?" My mother said annoyed at the word detention. 

"Fine." I said casually, decided against telling her about making some new friends, she would freak out if she found out I had friends from detention. 

"Just fine?" She asked, why is she wondering about what happened? 

"Yeah, just fine." I said taking a bite of my pork chop. If you are wondering where my dad is, he works for NASA, so he gets in late most nights. 

"Your father would be so disappointed in you Brian." My mom said. My dad had no idea about me getting a detention and my mother doesn't want to tell him, I don't know why. My father actually cares about how I feel. 

"No he wouldn't, he would just be upset that I got detention. He would be more upset I tried to kill myself." I muttered the last part. My mother just gave up on trying to talk to me and ate the rest of her dinner in quiet. "Excuse me." I said excusing my self from dinner after I got done eating. 

"Brian,I do care you know." She said looking down. 

"You have a real funny way of showing it then." I said walking up to my room. I would of never done that before. I am actually starting to stand up for myself.

Authors Note: I changed it from Brian's dad picking him up, to his mom, just to change things around. Short I know, I just didn't know how to write this one. I still coming up with ideas for the next two,any idea message me or leave a comment thanks :)