Andrew's life.

Andrew P.O.V

Right now I was sitting in my room thinking about what happened a couple hours ago. I can't believe that I might leave my group, to hangout with 'The Breakfast Club.' I don't mean to sound mean or anything, it's hard to believe. I am not sure what I am going to do on Monday, I have a reputation to protect, but I told them I wouldn't blow them off. 

"Andrew get your ass down here!" My father yelled at me. He was mad that I got detention, but proud at what I did. You see my father is heartless, everything has to be perfect or you just don't do it. Simple as that to him. 

"Yes sir." I said to my dad. 

"I want you to be working out and training until school on Monday." He said to me sternly, is he serious? 

"Why?" I asked him. 

"Because, you got detention and you need to be punished. You did something wrong." He was so proud at what I did, but now it's wrong to him? I don't understand him, it was bad but he thought it was good, cause I took someones weakness against them, even if it scared them for life. That's one thing I hate about my father, he doesn't care what I have to do to win. I wish I still had my mother, she died 5 years ago to cancer. I have an older brother Greg, he is exactly like my father though. He doesn't care about anything but winning. I have to go do weights and 'train' now.

Authors Note: I know it's short,but I had no idea how to write this one. Sorry ^_^.