Later that day

Authors Note: Going to have some abuse in this part,I will warn you to let you know if there be any in the chapters.                                                                   

                                                                   Bender P.O.V

I can't believe I thought Claire cared about me. I was so stupid. That's what happens when you like a popular, you get your heart broken. I am kinda glad she didn't really like me though, I have my eyes on someone else anyways. You guys probably already know who she is but I will tell you anyways. Allison Reynolds. Yes, I like 'The basket case'. She is different, I like different. I know she doesn't like me though, she is always looking anywhere but at me. I was walking down the street the the park to clear my head when I saw Ally. 

"Hey Allison!" I yelled out at her,she turned around and smiled. I love when she smiled, it so beautiful. 

"Hey Bender, what's up?" She asked causally. 

"Nothing, just walking and clearing my head. What about you?" I asked sitting down on the bench by her. 

"Nothing, I come out her to think." She said shrugging. The park we are at is abandoned, nobody has really been here for like ten years. We started to talk and I realized why I liked her. 

"You like me?" She asked shocked. Did I say that out-loud,ops. 

"Yeah I do." I said looking down.  

"I like you to." She said in a whisper. 

"Really?" I asked shocked. 

"Yeah, ever since I first talked to you." She said with a blush.  Wow, I was completely ignoring her for Claire. 

"You really like me though?" She asked looking down, she looks cute when she is shy. 

"Yeah, you're different from most girls. You don't care how you look and don't care what people say. I think it's really cute and you get along with Christine, which is really important to me." I said lifting her head up and leaning down to kiss her. She kissed back and pulled back, she looked at me with a smile that would brighten anyone day. 

                                                               Christine P.O.V

I was sitting at home board outta my mind, John is at the park clearing his head. I wonder what's taking him so long, he is usually back by now. He probably ran into Allison. I hope he see she likes him and she sees he likes her. I heard doors slamming and peeked outside of my room and saw the people I didn't want to, my parents. They went to their room and slammed the door shut, tough night? 

Haha I walked out to the kitchen and opened the fridge and heard someone say "What are you doing in the fridge?!" My father yelled at me. ."The only reason you should be in the fridge if your looking , for food to cook for me and your mother." He said stepping closer to me. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk past him. "Where do you think you going, you little bitch?!" He yelled grabbing my arm tight. I tried to pull out of his grip but it was to strong. "Are you going to be a good girl?" He asked with a sneer on his face. I pulled out of his grip and nodded my head with a sneer. "Good girl, now make me some food." He said pushing me to the stove. 

"Make me some food, do this, do that." I said mumbling. 

"What you say you little slut!?" He yelled. 

"You heard me! You make me do EVERYTHING! I hate you!" I yelled at him. Oh no, I really shouldn't have done that. He walked up to me and slapped me hard across the face and pulled my hair and throw me to the floor. I was holding my face, than he started to kick me on my stomach and yelling at me calling me horrible name. He stopped a hour later, he kicked me and punched. My face and ribs are killing me right now. I get up and start making dinner. Bender walked through the door an hour later with a big smile on his face, I didn't want that smile to go away so I kept my back to him.

"Hey Chrissy." He said hugging me tight from behind,I winced and I hope he didn't notice. "What's wrong?" He said turning me to face him. I put my head door quickly, "Did he hurt you?" He asked me in a whisper. I nodded my head and hugged him. "I am sorry I wasn't here. If I was here, it would be me who got beat. I promised you I would never let him hurt you and I failed." He said sounding so broken. 

"Hey, I am fine just a a couple bumps and bruises." I said hugging him tighter. 

"You sure?" He asked still hugging me. I nodded my head and stayed how we were. We need to get out of here and soon.

Authors Note: I know I had this at the begging but I just want you all to know,this is the first time I wrote with abuse so it was hard. I hope you all liked it :)