What tomorrow brings!

Christine P.O.V

Today was Tuesday morning and I was walking down my hall towards the stairs so I can get to school when I heard someone shout my name. I turned around and saw Kyle standing there with a smile "Wait up!" He said walking towards me."Hey Kyle,what's up?" I said continuing walking with Kyle by me. "Nothing, just wondering if you wanted to walk to school with me." He asked with a small smile. "Yeah,that would be nice." I said with a smile. If you are wondering where John is, he said he is coming to school late for some reason. I don't know why, cause he didn't tell me.

                                                                    Bender P.O.V

I am going to school late,so I can get some extra sleep. Chris doesn't know I sneak out at night. No,I am not a drug dealer or anything. I sneak out so I can go to my job and see if we have any appointments or any good cars to work on.

                                                                  Christine P.O.V

We made it to school 15 minutes before the first bell rang to tell us it's time to get to class. We walked up to my normal group. "Hey guys, this is a new kid. His names Kyle." I said getting to the group. Which consisted of John, Andrew, Allison, and me. I introduced everyone to him and vise-versa. Andrew has been acting weird though,he is always starring at me and now he is glaring at Kyle. What's going on? John eventually show up and lunch, he might of shown up sooner but I wouldn't know. He meet Kyle and they talked for alittle bit and I think he likes him.

Authors Note: I know short,just a filler.