Interviews

Christine P.O.V

Right now I was deciding on what to wear for my interview, I was looking in my closet that screamed professional. I saw a red blouse with a pair a black dress pants and with a pair of black heels. Yeah, that's good. I curled my hair and put on some foundation and some mascara. I was gonna be walking two blocks I walked out and saw John on the sofa watching the T.V. "Hey I am off to my interview." I said walking to the door. "Good luck, I probably won't be here when you get back, just warning ya." He said looking at me with a smile. "Ok, thanks and good luck with you to." I said walking out the door and down the stairs of my building. I started to walk to the dinner where the interview will be held. I got to the dinner and went up to the counter "Excuse me, I am looking for the manager, do you know where I can find him?" I said. "Sure doll, keep going staright and turn left and you will see a door. Just knock and he'll answer." She said with a smile. "Thank you." I said with a smile. "No problem." She said as I started to walk away, I got to the door and a tall man with a bunch of muscles and tattoos. He had slick black hair and he was ailttle handsome I am going to admit that. "Hello, you are?" He asked with a friendly smile. "Um hi, I am Christine Bender. I am here for the job interview." I said with a smile smile. "Ahh you are Christine. It's nice to meet you, come in!" He said excited. He sat behind his desk and I sat down in front of him with a confident smile on my face. "I will be asking you some questions and finding out what type of person you are, ok?" He said looking down at some papers. "It says you have no job experience, is that correct?" He said looking at me. "Yes, it's true. I have never had a job before, but I am a quick learner and I work well with others." I said. "Ok. You're 16?" He asked shocked. "Yes, is that a problem?" I asked trying to not sound rude. "No, no it's fine. You just looking older. How do you do with customers?" He asked. "I am good with people. I am not exactly a people person, but I get along with people." I said looking at him. "Good, you got the job. You start Monday." He said extending his hand. "Thank you so much, you won't regret this." I said shaking his hand really fast. He laughed alittle bit and said "I better not regret this." he said with a playful smirk. We chatted a bit than I had to go, before my parents got home. I walked into the house and saw my father with a disgusted look on his face. Oh no, here we go again.

                                                            Bender P.O.V

I picked out a nice dress shirt and a pair of nice dress pants with my nice pair of boots. I don't own fancy shoes. I made it to the mechanic shop and went up to knock on the door that lead to a office. "Hello, what can I do for you son." A man said walking out with a bunch of muscles and was kinda medium height with messy hair every where. "Yes,I am here for a job interview my sister set up." I said looking at the older man. "Ahh John Bender, nice to meet you son. Come in and take a seat." He said sitting down at his desk I sat in front of him. "So son, do you know how to build and take apart cars?" He asked with a serious face. "Yes, sir I do. I love working on cars." I said looking at him. "That good son, always looking for a young man like you. I can see you have determination and will do a great job. You start Monday." He said standing up and extending his hand. "Thanks you sir, I will do my best." I said shaking his hand. Yes, finally me and Chris might be able to get out of the hellhole we call home. I walked into the apartment and went to my room,my mother was passed out on the couch with a father god knows where. I walked in the room and went over to Chris side,her back was turned and she was looking like she was holding her ribs. "Chrissy what happened?" I asked her. "H-he did it again Bender we needa get out of this place and soon. I got the job though,we just need enough money to get another apartment away from here." She said with her eyes shinning,like with a hint of mischief. "I did to Chris, we are getting out of here soon." I said sitting down hugging her. We are getting out.