Claire's life

Claire P.O.V

I don't like any of them to be honest. I am going to use Bender to my advantage. You guys are most likely wondering how, right? Well you see,  since Bender doesn't like anyone except his sister and his stoner friends. If I get him to go out with me, than I will become a legend. You guys think I am insane huh? Well think about it, if I get the most feared guy to go out with me and I break his heart than he won't be a bad ass anymore, nobody will fear him and I will become more popular than I already am. I am a genius. My parents weren't mad that I got detention, just a little upset. They didn't ground me or anything, like that they just gave me a speech about not ditching again and waiting till after school to go shopping. Yeah right, like I am going to do that. You wanna know something. I hate Christine, I think she knows I am going to hurt her 'precious' brother. I have to make sure I get him to trust me and he doesn't believe his bitch of  a sister. If he believes her over me, my plan goes down the drain and that won't be any good. Right now I am sitting in my room board outta my mind with nothing to do, hmm. I should go shopping and buy some new clothes that will make Bender fall head over heals with me. Also I don't like Allison, she seems to have a thing for Bender and I can't let that happen. My plan won't work then, now would it? I am getting in my car and heading to the mall to get some new clothes. I have to get clothes to make sure that Bender notices me. This plan has to work for me and make sure he falls me and only ME! This plan will work.

Authors Note: I know it's short,I just can't seem to figure out how to write in Claire's and Andrew's point of views. The story will get better I promise.