What happens on Monday

Christine P.O.V

It was Monday morning. Bender and I was walking to school. Bender and I walked into the school and he went to his friends, but before he gave me a small smile and walked off to his friends. I was walking down the halls when I saw Andrew, so I decided to go see if he was lying to us. I was wearing a jacket, a Led Zeppelin t-shirt, with my black jeans, and my red converse. 

"Hey Andrew." I said walking up to him. 

He looked at me for a second than, said something that really shocked me. "Umm do I know you?" He asked like he had no clue who I was.

"Yeah, you just most likely forgot who I was. I'll give you some time to think sporto." I said walking away. That bastard! Ugh, oh there's Claire let's see if she will acknowledge me.

"Hey Claire." I said. 

"I was lik- Oh hi Christine,what's up?" Wow she actually is talking to me. I think she's up to something though.

"Um nothing, I was just seeing if you wanted to talk." I said with a small smile. I needed to know if she's up to something. The bell went off and we split up after we said bye. My first hour was Art, I never really payed attention who was in this class. I just kinda drew. 

"We are going have a partner project."  As she was calling off names and their partners, I heard something that made me so happy, "Allison Reynolds and Christine Bender." The teacher said continuing to call out names. Me and her looked at each other with huge smiles. We moved so we could sit nest to each other. 

"I never knew you were in this class." I said with a smile. 

"Neither did I, but look what happens when we actually pay attention." Allison said with a little laugh.  We started to talk than the bell rang and we told each other we will sit with together at lunch. That's really cool that we have this class together. Next is algebra, I walked in and saw Brian.

"Brian!" I yelled and he turned around with a smile. 

"Hey Christine." He said his smile growing bigger. I think he is happy that we are actually talking. 

"Have you talked to Claire and Andrew?" I asked, I hoped he hasn't tried to talk to Andrew. 

"Yeah." He said looking down. 

"What happened?" I asked worried. 

"Well I tried to talk to Andrew and he asked if he knew me and I just walked away. With Claire she just looked at me with disgust then looked away and started laughing after one of her friends said something." Brain said. 

"Wh-what she was talking to me earlier, but same thing happened with me with Andrew." I said, looking at him. 

"Claire's up to something." Brain said, looking at me with a serious face.

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"She only talked to you, right? Then she will talk to Bender.. She going to use Bender most likely." He said looking at me. 

"I have to stop her, but how?' I said mostly to myself. 

"I'll help you Chris." Brian said with a smile. I said thank you than went to my seat, because the teacher told me to. Allison, Brian, John, me, and surprisingly Claire decided to sit with us at lunch. Claire was all over John though, Allison looked hurt and John looked a little uneasy. The rest of the day went by fast. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.