The next day

Bender P.O.V

I want to get Christine to get out of this house so she doesn't get hurt more. I should have been there last night, I would've been the one getting hurt not her. Christine had a black eye, a bruised cheek, some bruised ribs, and had bruises on her stomach and back. We were walking into the school and everyone was starring at her, she didn't put on anything to cover the bruises she just left this s'morning. 

"Hey." Allison said walking up to us with Brian.

                                                                             Christine P.O.V

I was in so much pain, my ribs were killing me. I can't tell Bender though he will freak out and drag me to the hospital. 

"Hey you guys." I looked up with a small smile. 

"OH MY GOSH! What happened?!" Allison asked. 

"I will explain at lunch, ok?" I said looking at the two, I knew Brian wanted to know he just wouldn't say anything. Everyone was now watching us and whispering to eachother. I didn't care though and neither did Allison, but I knew Brian cared. That's the only thing that didn't change was that he still cared what people said, he left his friends for us they didn't care and he told his mom and she didn't care she just said keep your grades up. I wonder what going on with his dad, I know he works with NASA but he really doesn't talk about his father. Just as I was about to say something the bell rang, me and Allison said bye to Brian and was off to Art. 

"You ok?" Allison asked me. 

"Yeah, just hurting. Don't tell Bender, he will force me to the hospital." I told her seriously. 

"Ok, Wait why are you hurting??" She asked concern written on her face. 

"My ribs are killing me. I will explain at lunch." I told her. We had a project that had to involve music. It was by your self work though, which sucked. I was working on it and I finished it with like 5 minutes left, I looked over at Allison and it looked like she also finished. I was thinking about what happened with my father last night, we needa get out of that house and quick. I could get a job and make some money to get an apartment and tell Bender about my plan. I will tell him at lunch. I talked to Brian alittle bit before class stated and sat down in my seat. My next classes went by and it was lunch. I walked in, got my lunch, and sat down at our table. Everyone joined me and I started to explain what happened and by the end of it everyone looked mad, especially John. 

"Johnny I have an idea to get out of that hellhole." I told him looking at him with a serious face. 

"Tell me." He said. 

"Ok,we both get jobs and then we find an apartment and we move in there. Just so we can get out of the place we call 'home'. What do you think?" I asked. 

"I like the idea, we just need to find places that are hiring." He said nodding his head. 

"Got it covered." I said pulling out two newspaper. 

"I found a job as a waitress and I thought you were like a job as a mechanic." I said showing him the job section and showing him the mechanic spot. 

"So what do you think?" I asked. 

"I like it, just need to get an interview." He said. 

"Covered. I got an interview tomorrow at 4. You have one tomorrow at 5." I said looking at him. 

"When did you have time do all this?" Allison and John said at the same time. They both looked down and blushed, awww how cute. 

"So how was your walk last night Bender?" I asked looking at him. 

"Good, ran into Basket-case over here and talked and some other stuff." He said. 

"Ohh, what happened did you two kiss?" I asked excited. They looked down and blushed again. "You did you did kiss. Awwwee!." I said. 

"Relax!" Allison and John said at the same time again. They looked at eachother and smiled. They are so cute. The rest of the day went by quickly. I am just nervous for my interview tomorrow, I hope I do good.