2 weeks later

Christine P.O.V

It's been two weeks since the 'Breakfast  Club' was formed and everything was ok. Me, Allison, Brain, and John has been growing stronger. If you wonder, Brain is ok he just had a bad case of the flu. We still think that Claire is up to something, she been acting sneak like she is hiding something. She is always in Johns bubble and basally making out with him every chance she gets. It really is gross and I feel bad for Ally cause she likes Bender alot, she told me she did but she doesn't know what to do about it. I was walking down the hallway at school to go to the bathroom and I open the door and go a stall. 

I hear about 3 girls walk in and one of them start talking "So how it's going with Bender, Claire?" The girl asked. Wait..What? 

"Ohh it's a piece of cake. He is going to be in love with me soon, I know it than I will break his heart in to million of pieces." She said with a evil laugh. 

"You will go down in history if you pull this off Claire!" One if the girls exclaimed. 

"If? I will pull this off." She said laughing and walking out with her to groupies. 

"Oh no, I have to tell Bender before it's to late." I opened the stall and saw the one person I didn't want to see standing there. 

"Hello Chrissy." Claire said putting pressure on Chrissy. She knows only Bender is aloud to call me that. 

"What do you want Standish?" I said putting alot of pressure on her last name. 

"I just want to make sure you don't tell Bender about what I said, since I know you heard." She said circling me. 

"Why wouldn't I?" I said staring at her with pure hatred. 

"Because, I could make the rest of your high school experience hell." She said putting pressure on hell. 

"Does it look like I care? He is my bother of course I am going to tell him you're a lying bitch." I said looking at her dead in the eye and walking out back to my class room, which happened to be the class before lunch. I walked back in my class and sat down. We had 20 minutes before the bell rang, I have to find Bender before Claire does at lunch. She is going to tear his heart out and stomp on it to a million pieces.

                                                            Claire P.O.V

I can't let that bitch get to Bender before me or she will ruin EVERYTHING I have to get out of my class before she gets out of her. I need to do this or I am ruined forever!! I have to make sure I get to him first and break his pathetic little heart.

                                                           Christine P.O.V

The bell rang and I ran out of the classes and probably missed my homework assignment. I ran into the cafe looking for my brother. 

"Wow Chrissy, calm down you look like someone stole your sketch pad." Bender said grappling me. 

"Bender I have to tell you something!!" I said rushing. "What?" He asked with concern on his face. 

"Claire she is just using you!" I told him. He looked at me for a second and said 

"Really??" He asked. 

"Yeah, I was in the bathroom and I over heard her talking about it with two of her friends. She said she is gonna break your heart to become more popular than she already is." I said looking down. 

"Wow, I knew it was to good to be true that she actually cared about me" He said looking down shaking his head. 

"It's ok bro, you can do 1,000 time better anyways. I know someone who would die to be with you." I said hugging him. 

"Who?!" He asked. Should I tell him. I took a deep breathe and was about to tell him, than we were interrupted by the little bitch herself. 

"Hello Chris. Hi Bender." She said going to hug him. 

"No Claire I know about your little plan to use me. I thought you actually cared, but I thought wrong." He said shaking his head walking away to our table. I smirked at her than walked away following John. Everyone was confused on why Claire wasn't there and I explained what happened and the understood, we knew she was up to something we just wasn't sure what it was. Allison seemed happy Claire was gone and Brian seemed kinda happy to. We are finally happy.

Authors Note: If you think this is the end you are wrong. More drama is about to hit them.