He likes her!

Christine P.O.V

It's been about two weeks since I started my job and meet Kyle, everything has been going great! Me and John almost have enough money to get a small apartment. Allison has come out of her shell alittle bit and Brain kinda talks like a normal person,but Andrew has been acting weird. He is always starring at me and glaring at Kyle, like me and him were dating and he was the jealous boyfriend. Could he like me? Noo, that would be weird. John and I  were walking to school right now with Kyle they were talking and I was standing thee quiet, I didn't feel very well today.John kept looking at me with concern cause he know I am usually talkative but right now I felt like I was going to hurl. "You ok Chrissy?" John asked with concern. "Yeah,I just don't feel well." I said looking at him with a small smile. "You wanna go home?" He asked me. I should probably go home,I had no work today so I didn't have to worry about. "Yeah, you can keep walking to school I'll be fine." I said giving him and Kyle a hug. "Get better Chris." Kyle said. "Thanks, I will." I said walking away from them heading home. I just need to rest.

                                                                    Bender P.O.V

I hope Chris is alright. I might go check on her during lunch. I was walking up to the group when I heard something from Andrew that made me mad, "Yeah,I like someone,it's Chris. Don't tell Bender or Christine." Ohh, to bad she doesn't like you. I am so gonna tell her.

Author Note: I know,I know short. Filler chapter though.