Detention part 7

Authors Note: This will most likely be the last Detention chapter. The next couple chapters will be about school and all that. Thanks :).

                                                            Christine P.O.V

Now we were talking about Allison being a nymphomaniac and I don't know if she is lying or what, she is freak out red though, which is always funny. 

"So have you have done it?" Allison asked Claire. 

"Haven't we been over this?" She said annoyed. 

"You didn't answer the question."  John and I said at the same time. Everyone looked at us like we were insane,whatever we just shrugged. Everyone started to tell Claire to answer the question. 

"NO I HAVEN'T DONE IT!" She yelled. Everyone looked shocked for a minute then Allison said "It's ok, neither have I." She said with a small smile. 

"You're a bitch!" She screamed. I was sitting here watching all this play out. John looked kinda mad when she said that, is he hiding something from me? Hmm. Then Andrew defended Allison which shocked saying that red was just mad cause Allison got her to admit something she didn't want to, he was right though haha. So now we are talking about how we got here, me and John are always here. Brian's explaining right now how he got in here, it's truly sad. One bad grade drove him over the edge, I am glad the gun didn't go off in his hands. 

"You know, I am glad the gun didn't go off in your hands." I said looking at him.

"Why?" He asked confused. 

"I think destiny brought us together for some reason. I don't know the reason, maybe to help each other in some way, I am not sure." I said looking around and what I said is true. I think destiny has something to do with us being together. Now Andrew was talking about how he got in here, he tapped someones buns together and how he did it for his father. Wow, his father sounds harsh. 

"What's gonna happen on Monday?" Brian asked looking at all of us. 

"What do you mean?" Claire asked confused. 

"Well I think of you guys as my friends, am I wrong?" He asked looking down. 

"No, you not Bri. I will still be your friend." I said looking at him with a smile. He just nodded at me with a small smile. 

"I don't know,we are so different and all." Claire said looking down. 

"You're a bitch!" Me and Bender shouted at the same time... AGAIN! We need to stop that, anyways. 

"How am I a bitch? For being honest?" She asked surprised we called her a bitch. 

"No,you are a bitch because you could stand up to your "friends" and if they really liked you they would stay by your side." I said serious. 

"What about your friends then, huh? Would they care if you hung out with us?" She asked. 

"That would help if I had friends." I said with a straight face. John looked beyond pissed, I don't know why though. I think cause I don't have friends, he doesn't like me being alone and he doesn't like me hanging out with his friends cause they are scum. 

"If you did, would they care?" Brian asked. 

"Nope, if they had a problem I would leave them. They aren't true friends if they like to judge who you hangout with besides them." I said shrugging. 

"What about you John, what about your friends?" Claire asked, oh no. 

"Don't talk about my friends and don't think about my friends. You don't know them or me!" He yelled. Wow that got intense quickly. We talked a little longer then I went back up in the vents to get back to the closet. We only have like twenty more minutes left so whatever.

                                                              Bender P.O.V  

I hate red, she crossed a line when she asked about mine and my sisters life. She doesn't know us. I agree with my sister though, they are not real friends if they judge everyone you who hangout with besides them. Right now we are all walking out of the school to get home, yay!! Note the sarcasm. Wish us luck.