Day after

Christine P.O.V

It was Thursday morning and me and John was walking to school. We were in front of the school, when we saw Brian and Allison talking to the last person we would think they be talking to. "Yo, sporto! What you want?" Bender yelled walking over to them. I followed, his stare was on me. Why is he staring at me? "I just wanted to apologize for being an ass, you guys did nothing wrong. So if you can think you can forgive me, then can I hang out with you guys?" He asked looking around at us. Brian said yeah, but was alittle uneasy. Allison just nodded. "I don't care." Me and John said at the same time. We looked at eachother with smirks on our face. "Ohhh, we got exciting news, guess what it is!" I said happy. "You're moving out of the hellhole called your "home"?" Brian said with a smile, he was kinda close. "Kinda, me and Bender got jobs. We both start Monday, we are going to save up for an apartment so we can atleast get out our home." I said, putting home in quotations. "Cool,I am happy for you guys." Allison said giving me and John a hug, but holding onto John for alittle longer, ohh. "When do you start?" Brian asked looking between us. "Monday." We said at the same time. "Ok, we seriously need to stop that." I said looking at him with a serious face, he just looked at me with a smirk. "So sporto, what have you been up?" Bender asked going over by Andrew. "Nothing, thinking" He said shrugging. "So what made you change your mind on hanging out with us?" I asked looking at him dead in the eye. "I did some thinking and I was being a dick to you guys. You did nothing wrong and I lied when I said I would be there. I just want this chance to show I will be by your guys side" He said looking at all of us and leaving his eyes on me. "Well aslong as you don't run off and go join red in being a bitch everything will be ok with me." I said looking at him dead in his eyes. "Are you talking about Claire?" He asked shocked. "Yup, she stabbed us all in the back." I said getting mad at the memory of her trying to use my brother. "What happened?" He asked looking at all. After we explained what happened he looked shocked that Claire would do that, I am not I always knew she was a bitch. So we have everyone except one and I feel we are better off without her.

Authors Note: I know short,just got bored. Mostly a filler chapter.