Chapter 10

Max's p.o.v

Shit, shit, shit! They took my mate!! I'm seriously freaking out right now trying to find her. I can't believe I didn't go after her when she walked away. I could've at least followed her but I was too stupid not to! I sniffed out her trail but it ended at this crappy place. I need to find my pack. They might have seen somebody take her since they were supposed to be watching her. I need to find her before my wolf takes full control and go apeshit on everyone in our way.

"Jared!" I yelled as I walked into his hotel room. Him and three others were watching TV. "What the f***! You were supposed to be helping me keep an eye on Peyton! Oh shit!" I started pacing through the room and punching things.

"Whoa, dude. Calm down. You told us you were watching her." Mike said.

"I was but then we had a fight and I got so pissed that I didn't go after her and now-now they've taken her. She's gone! Oh my god! I need to find her!" I started to freak out but Alex tackled me and held me to the ground.

"Calm your crazy wolf ass down!" he yelled at me and I became angry. He was freaking telling me to calm down?! My mate is freaking missing and he's telling me to calm down! I was starting to lose control of my wolf and fast.

"Alex get off him!" Jared said but Alex just kept pushing me down. "Alex! Now! He's losing control of his wolf. You know what happened last time!" Alex got off me and my shaking slowly stopped as I gained control of my wolf. Damn, he puts up a strong fight.

"Let's get going," Jared said.

"Wait! What about her family? They are going to be so worried about her!" I said. "They won't ever forgive me!"

"I'll go take care of them," my mom said, walking into the room with tears in her eyes. She looked at me with regret. Then I noticed her clothes were torn. "I couldn't do anything. They were too strong. I tried to get to Peyton but they pushed me away. Baby, I'm so sorry I couldn't save her but I know which direction they headed in. Here, I got a good piece of fabric. Sniff it out and find her."

"Are you okay? They didn't hurt you, did they?" I asked frantically.