Chapter 16

So I got this idea from TheLittleLadyBug. She has helped me a lot. So hope you like this chapter. Please comment, vote and if you aren't a fan, don't be shy and fan! please:)

Peyton's p.o.v

Me and Max are going to graduate in a month and I am so excited! I'm just happy to be getting out of this crappy place and me and Max be on our own. Once we graduate we plan on getting our own little house on his territory at the far end, away from everyone else. I love how everyone in his pack are always together and you see them every day. My family hadn't fully accepted that I changed into a fury animal until about a month ago but I can't blame them. It's actually a scary thing to go through. I've only changed to my wolf form a few times but I'm still not used to it.

Max says that it takes time to get used to being in my wolf form and I really hope he is right because I hate feeling so uncomfortable walking on all fours. It's nice when you are running, though. You have the wind in your fur, you can run fast, and you feel free. That's not something you can feel all the time and it's actually nice some times. It may seem like a painful process to go through, but it's painless. Your bones aren't popping like all those other stories say. One minute you are human, thinking about your wolf form, then the next you are a wolf. It's that simple.

Jack has been a huge pain in the butt and I'm surprised that Max just laughs now. It's nice to see that he has his anger under control. I know that since I am now a werewolf, I won't be afraid of him but when I was full human, he was really scary and intimidating. His anger would literally roll of in waves and fly to you and make you cringe. Sometimes I wouldn't even cringe on purpose, it's like his anger made me do it unconsciously.

"Pey!" my little brother, Blaydon yelled as I walked into the house with Max.

"Hey, Blay!" I said and scooped him up into my arms. "Whatcha doing?"

"Playing cars with Mika and Mom," he said and I put him down. He calls our aunt 'Mom' since he doesn't know our real parents. "Come play with us!"

"I can't, Blay. I have schoolwork," I said and he looked like he was about to cry. "But as soon as I finish, I will go play with you, okay?"