Chapter 22

So, let me know what you think! I won't be able to upload another chapter until about next thursday. My nephew is having his tonsils taken out and a port put in on Monday so I'll be busy helping my brother and his wife out with things. So hope you enjoy this chapter.

Peyton's p.o.v

I can't believe this is happening! I'm going to be married in just a few short hours. My aunt actually got a spot at the church my parents got married in right away so here we are, getting ready. I already got my hair done at a place my aunts' friend owns so we got it done great and efficiently. All my bridesmaids are Lilly and Jess, Max's sisters, and Kim, my cousin who is also my maid of honor. Max made Jake his Best Man and Mika, my little brother is the ring bearer. One of Max's cousins is the flower girl so we got that covered.

All day long my aunt has been crying because I'm so grown up and making such big, grown up decisions. It's nice to see that she cares so much and is taking the mom role since mine isn't here for that. My aunt is actually going to be the one walking me down the aisle. I'm so glad to see that she is taking this so seriously. She's been such a big help through out these few years and I couldn't ask for anything better.

"Oh my gosh," my aunt said after I got into my dress. I smiled at her and she engulfed me into a huge hug, crying onto my shoulder.

"Come on, Auntie. This is a happy occasion!" I said, laughing and pushed her away a little bit so I can look into her eyes. "No more tears. Okay?"

"Alright," she said and wiped her eyes. Straightening her shoulders, she smiled brightly and handed me my flowers. I can't believe it's time! It feels like me and Max have barely been in a relationship but it's been almost eleven months! Long, huh? Looking in the mirror, I fixed my makeup a bit then smiled brightly. I was so ready for this. I can't wait to be married to Max and start a family with him. Of course, Faith will always be apart of our family no matter what. She may not be with us, but in our hearts she is and she will always stay there.

As we headed out the door, I saw Max and we smiled at each other. My aunt pushed me back intot he room with my bridesmaids and I looked at her confused. She smiled sheepishly at me and we laughed.

"You're such a dork, Auntie!" I said and hugged her.

"I didn't know he hadn't gone to the altar yet! That director lady told me that it was time for you to...well, to you know..." my aunt said and I smiled.

"To walk down the aisle?" I asked and she nodded with tears in her eyes.