Epilogue

I know I said that I wanted this story to be longer than the others and it kinda is but I just think that there isn't much that I can add to make it better. So, please enjoy the epilogue and I hope that everyone is happy with how this story turned out:) This chapter is like a narrator speaking. Third person? I think that's it. I was never good at that in English lol

As Peyton and Max watched their little girls, yes girls, play they couldn't help but think about how perfect their lives were. Perfect family, perfect house, perfect jobs. What more could they ask for? Oh yeah, another baby! Which they were granted. Their second daughter, Hana was a wedding gift from one to the other and soon after they got back from their honeymoon in the gorgeous Bahamas, Hana was born. Now, Trevor is on the way and in about two months, will be born. Both Faith and Hana couldn't be happier with their parents. They got what they wanted, the spoiled little girls, and were happy to have each other and their baby brother on the way.

Since Peyton's parents' deaths, she felt like nothing could make her life worse and she was right. Her life seemed to get better. Every night she prayed to her parents, talked about their grandchildren and thanked them for being there for her, in her heart. Her brother Jake and her cousins Kim and Kayden all graduated high school. Both Kayden and Jake are going to Fresno State on football scholarships while Kim is going on a soccer scholarship. Peyton couldn't be more proud of her brother and cousins.

As for Max, he always tells himself how lucky he is to have such a great life. Yes, his dad was never around but it made him into an incredible human being. He loved having to be the man in the family so it was easy for him to adapt into the father role. His mom is always supportive of him and is always around, helping out with whatever. One thing that he doesn't particularly enjoy is being the one with the Alpha status and the controlling powers. He doesn't like to be in control but what can he do? It's not like he asked for it. Now, he's gotten full control over everything and is proud of it.

Their lives have become what they have always dreamed of and nothing could change that. Not even the future, the things they are going to experience, the things that could quite possibly change everything about all they've ever known, the things they didn't know their daughter, Faith, could do. They will find out the real reason why Faith was left to die and why they were meant to find her and to take care of her. But until then, their lives will be spectacular and what they have always wanted.

One thing they will surely learn is that not everything is all it's cracked up to be, or should I say everyone. There are some secrets that should be left unsaid but this one is one that should be said and known to the people around them. In due time, everything will be laid out for them to see the truth and the horrorific truths to come...

____________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's short but that's all that needed to be said! Hope you all enjoyed and that this kept you on the edge of your seat;)

-<3