Chapter 11

Max's p.o.v

I'm so freaking pissed right now! That jack@$$has my mate somewhere and I can't get there because I don't have a freaking boat! Yeah, that's right he took her to someplace overseas! I could swim but then I would lose all my energy and I wouldn't be able to fight. So here I am waiting for a boat that my mom is paying to rent and I'm getting very impatient. My guys keep telling me to calm down but they never have had their mates be kidnapped. It's really driving me crazy not knowing where she is exactly. I have the fabric that my mom gave and I can sort of smell it but if the boat doesn't get here soon I will lose the scent and any chances of finding my baby. I love her so much and I regret not telling her sooner.

I can honestly say that I have cried at least three times since I found out she is missing. I'm still a man even though I have cried but all my guys keep telling me to man up. I know that I should but I just don't feel man enough because she is missing and I can't find her. My wolf is driving me crazy because he wants to get out and take control. I won't let him take control unless I need to. If he does it will take a long time to gain control and be myself again. I know once I see the guy that took my mate I will charge after him and kill him. That's the only thing I can think of right now, killing whoever took my mate.

"Where the heck is this boat?!" I screamed.

"It's coming. Just be patient," Jake said and I turned to him, showing him how close I am to losing it.

"Don't ever tell me to calm down when my mate is missing," I slowly said and he gulped, getting scared. I felt bad for making him scared but you can't just tell a man to calm down when the love of his life is missing. A man can go crazy.

"Boats here!" Alex said and I jumped on the boat. Once everyone was on I sped the boat ahead and began in the direction of the guys scent. It felt like an hour before we reached a small island but in reality it was ten minutes. I quickly hopped off the boat and charged forward going to get my mate back. I easily broke down the metal door and killed the two guards. About three other wolves attacked me but I easily took them down. They don't know who they are dealing with! I could tell my eyes were bright yellow right now and that was because I was beyond furious. The scent of my mate and two others hit me strongly and I charged to the door I smelled them from. The strong smell of iron met my nose and I cringed a little because it smelled gross. I saw a man laughing at my mate who was in the arms of another man, beyond pissed about that, seemed unconscious.

"You a$$hole!" I yelled and charged at the guy laughing at my mate. I will deal with the other guy later for laying his hands on my mate. Before I reached him we both changed into our wolf forms and began fighting. I knew I had the upper hand because I was a lot stronger than him. So much stronger that I effortlessly threw him off me. As I stood up I heard a big crunch come from the tiny wolf and I really hoped he was dead. That guy can rot in hell for taking my mate. I turned back to the other guy furious and he seemed to notice how angry I was.

"I'm so sorry. I-I couldn't stop him!"' the guy said and I growled to shut him up but heard my mate make a noise. Just the sound of her voice made my heart flutter and my anger to subside. I changed to my human form and headed over to my mate.

"Be careful. She's injured pretty bad," the guy told me. I looked at him and saw that he was looking at my mate as if she would break and I didn't like that look.

"Who the hell are you?" I growled at him.

"C-Caleb Hansen. I'm apart of his pack. I didn't want anything to do with this but he made me. I'm so sorry," he said and started to sob while staring at my mate. He carefully laid my baby down and I leaned over her.

"Baby, can you hear me?" I asked her but she didn't move. "Come on, baby. Say something. Please." I leaned my head down to her chest and listened to her heart.

"Her heart is stopping!"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Yep, so how was it??

-<3