Chapter 15

Peyton's p.o.v

When I woke up, I didn't recognize where I was but then I looked at the insanely sexy man next to me and smiled, remembering our night. I couldn't help the grin that spread across my face when I thought about how great it was. Why hadn't we done that sooner? And just in case you were wondering, yes, we did mate. I still haven't gotten used to having another voice inside my head but I will in due time. I just feel like I have multiple personalities when my wolf talks to me. It's so weird knowing that I am a werewolf now.

I looked at Max and noticed how cute he was when he sleeps. Then I felt like a creeper watching him sleep. Then my wolf told me to wake him up. I leaned into him and kissed his chin then all the way to his lips. Once I reached his lips he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me on top of them. That is when I realized I wasn't wearing any clothes but I couldn't move because of the grip Max had on my hips. Not that I was complaining.

"That has got to be the best way to wake up," he said, smiling at me. He sat up against the headboard but kept me in his lap still. I was getting a little uncomfortable with no clothes on though.

"Um, can I go put clothes on?" I said and he smirked.

"Why? It's not like I haven't seen it before or am not looking now," he said and it looked like he was trying not to laugh. I guess he saw how embarrassed I was and started laughing. "Babe, I'm just kidding. Go get dressed so we can talk to your aunt." I got up while wrapping myself in a blanket and noticed I didn't have any clothes. Oh right! That was what I was going to do last night before Mr. Sexy distracted me.

"What am I supposed to wear?" I asked him and he looked embarrassed.

"That's what I forgot," he said and got up and realized he wasn't wearing boxers. His face turned red and he grabbed the other blanket to cover himself.

"Why are you doing that? It's not like I haven't seen it before..." I said, quoting him and trying not to laugh. He just glared at me playfully and went to a suitcase on the floor. He put on some boxers then handed me some clothes. I changed into them but needed a belt to hold the pants and boxers up. I walked out holding them up and Max started laughing at me.

"It's so not funny!" I said but was laughing slightly. "Don't you have any like shorts with the draw string thingy on them?" He laughed and threw a pair at me. SO that I could catch them I had to jump and I kinda let the pants and boxers fall which caused Max to stop laughing and stare at me hungrily. I pulled the pants up and ran back to the bathroom so that I wouldn't do anything when we were supposed to be going to see my aunt. After I was dressed we headed to my family's room and knocked on the door. My aunt answered and hugged me instantly.