Chapter 18

Sorry it has taken me a while to write. I've been pretty busy. I graduated almost two weeks ago and work has been pretty hectic and I've been making a lot of plans this summer so that I'm busy constantly. Anyways, hope you enjoy this story. Btw this chapter is dedicated to Maree15121 because she gave me a great idea :)

Peyton's p.o.v

"Can you believe it?! We just graduated!" I screamed and jumped onto Max's back. He just laughed and gripped my legs to him tightly. I kissed his neck and he growled lightly, making me giggle. Yes, we just graduated, literally. We are still at our school because we just got our diplomas and everyone is wanting to take pictures with us. Well, our families are.

"I know, babe. We did," he said and set me down. "Once we get out of here, go pack two weeks worth of clothes, your sexy bikini, well we can just skinny dip, and whatever sexy clothes you have. You and I are going on a vacation."

"Where are we going?" I asked as we headed to his truck.

"That is a surprise, my dear," he said and I pouted. He just pinched my cheek and laughed at me glaring at him. "So you-" Max had turned to the the side and I saw Jack walking closer to us. If you are wondering what happened to the whole situation where he saw me change, we dealt with it. Once me and Max had gotten done with our little fun, we took him to the hospital, telling the doctors and nurses that he was in the woods and had fainted and hit his head on a rock. Whenever Jack woke up we made him believe that what he saw was just his imagination and that he did have a concussion that was making him see things. Of course, he believed us. So now we are off the hook!

"Hey, Max, Peyton. Look, I just wanted to say how sorry I am for how I treated you both. I know it's probably too late to apologize but I really am sorry," he said with his head down. "In the past few weeks, I've realized how mean I was to you and others and I hated it. Especially when I saw how you guys actually cared to take me to the hospital when I tripped or whatever. So thanks."

"No problem," I said and he walked off with a small smile on his face.

"I can't believe he had the balls to apologize to us," Max said, with a shocked look on his face.

"Well, at least he did," I said. "Now, let's go pack so I can see where we are going!"

"You won't find out until we get there!" Max said and he drove us home. I moved in with him and his family because my aunt thought it would be better since she knows Max was always sneaking in. Not that I minded all that much...