Special Gratitude (Napoleon X Reader)

This is for the lovely HaileyYoung251. This is my first ever lemon, so hopefully it won't be too bad. I've also been trying to improve my writing style and I hope it shows!

WARNING: This story contains strong sexual content not suited for anyone not into smut. It is quite detailed. Be warned :P

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Out of the way, putain!"

A brute of a man snarls with violent aggression as he barrels past, knocking you down onto the muddied cobblestones. People bustle past your fallen form, trampling your very expensive gown and not even bothering to offer any assistance, or at the very least, spare a glance.

"Excuse you, sir!" You called after him in mild aggravation, though it was in vain, for the rampallion had immersed himself in the tumultuous and anarchic crowds, no doubt seeking out other innocent tourists to harass.

"Now what's a stunning young lady such as yourself doing in the muck?"

Your head shoots up towards the owner of such a mellifluous voice. An expensively dressed man with chestnut coloured hair stares down at you with a tilted head and fascinated smile from his place atop a spotted mare.

"Believe me, sir, this was of no choice of mine." There's a slight edge to your voice which doesn't go unnoticed by this attractive stranger. With a quirked brow he slides from the saddle with a level of grace you'd only ever seen dancers possess, and offers an outstretched hand, which you begrudgingly accept with an incoherent word of gratitude.

"Napoleon Bonaparte, at your service, Mademoiselle." He introduces with an affable smile, giving a firm shake of your hand which you had yet retracted.

"(Y/N)." Your top lip curls in disdain as you examine the damage to your gown. It was a gift from your father, one which you had loved dearly, and now it was utterly disastrous. Perhaps it was not the wisest of decisions to make a trip to France during what appears to be a revolution.

"Did you just arrive off one of the ships? Or are you here to participate in -," He gestures to the rioting citizens that surround you both.

"No. Well, actually yes. I have only arrived in Paris, but at the wrong time it seems. Perhaps I should have postponed my trip until there wasn't a revolution going on." Visibly shaking yourself free of an aura of enmity, you offer a tight-lipped smile. "Forgive me, sir. It has been quite a difficult morning, as you can see."

His lips twitch in amusement, "Hopefully your judgement won't be completely clouded based on the acts of one boorish miscreant. We're not all as pugnacious as he."

"Yes." You eye him with interest from beneath your lashes. "I'm beginning to see that, Mr Bonaparte."

"Napoleon, please," He tells you ardently as sky-coloured eyes skim cautiously over the many faces of the surrounding crowds, one hand subconsciously drifting towards the blade kept on his hip. "Are you heading anywhere in particular, Mademoiselle?"

"I am, actually. I'll be staying at Càfe du Ventre de Paris, however given this little coup currently going on and the liveliness of the streets, it appears my escort hasn't arrived and I may be walking."

"Well it seems fortunate that I happened to come across you as I have, for I was headed in that direction myself. Allow me to accompany you."

You raise a sceptical brow in his direction. "Are you certain? It may not be wise of me to accept assistance from a stranger in an unknown city. Especially one who currently adorns themselves in a multitude of weapons." Your gaze travels carefully along the pristine military uniform clinging to the curves of his body, lingering around his hips.