Mine and Mine Alone (Ezio x Reader)

Warning: This is an Ezio yandere story! Includes dark content not suitable for young readers.

Enjoy!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Perfection.
That’s the first and only word that springs to mind when asked to describe him. Ezio Auditore da Firenze. He was everything a woman could ever want in a man; Passionate, loyal, amiable, sexy, and with a voice that sent tendrils of pleasure slithering throughout your body. He was loved by everyone, especially you. In fact, the first time you met him, you knew instantly that you wanted to be with him. 
And, for some strange reason beyond your comprehension, he wanted to be with you too.

It was like it was only yesterday, the memory still fresh in your mind. He had appeared at your villa with a bouquet of (flower), his usual charming grin and honey coloured orbs burning with love and adoration.  He asked you to be his, an offer to which you more than happily accepted.

Though it was a decision that you would later come to regret.

At the beginning it was a dream come true. He would visit frequently - when the Brotherhood did not rely on his admirable skills –, baring exquisite gifts worthy only of royalty and spending hours upon hours lavishing you with all the attention one could possibly need. Then came the most important decision of your life: Agreeing to move in with him. He had made it clear from the very beginning that marriage would not be a viable option. Well, not for awhile, at least. There was still important work needed to be done for the Brotherhood. Not that you were complaining though. For him, you would gladly wait until he was ready.

But that’s when things started getting weird.

Now, not to be bigheaded or anything, but you were quite a stunning looking woman with a fair share of admirers. Many a man has arrived at your door, wishing to be fortunate enough to court you, but you politely decline for there was only one man who held your heart. Yet regardless of this fact, there have been more than one occasion when you caught a pair of honey coloured orbs darkening, a scarred lip curling in disdain, and the balling of hands into fists. But then you’d blink and he’d be back to normal. You convinced yourself that it was simply your eyes playing tricks on you, but there were only so many times you could lie to yourself.

Life went by as normal, but when it came to evenings out with the Italian Assassin, they were anything but normal. You earned the attention of the men you passed, and sometimes they would even approach you in hopes of exchanging pleasantries. That’s when you knew something was wrong. Darkness would resurface on Ezio’s face, anger would seethe from his voice, and a yelp would be wrenched from the back of your throat when his grip on your hand would tighten.

He was only jealous. He was a man after all. Nothing to worry about.

Oh how wrong you were...

There were multiple occasions when you would come into contact with the men Ezio fought beside. They treated you with kindness, with respect, and each of them understood that you belonged to Ezio. However, the only one that didn’t seem to understand was Ezio himself. No longer could you converse with Bartolomeo, La Volpe, Machiavelli, or even his closest friend, Leonardo – whom you weren’t even sure was interested in women - without being bombarded with questions of loyalty from Ezio. It was beginning to frighten you; the constant changes in attitude. He could go from clingy and jealous to demanding and possessive within a matter of seconds. During trips into town, you would feel eyes trailing after your fidgeting form, watching every movement, mesmerising every person you would come into contact with, and a nervous glance up at the rooftops would confirm your suspicions: He was following you.