Tagged and Back!?

Salute Everyone~!

So, here's the thing. I know I've been slack with updating my stories, and I'm really sorry! I've just been really slack, with school I just wanna go home and play video games, and I've been on vacation, aaaaaand yeah, I'm just lazy *curls into cocoon*

HOWEVER, I'm finally back to writing and I'm halfway through an Arno oneshot, and a Jacob oneshot! Should be posted soon. Exciting~

I've also noticed the amount of new comments/votes/adds this story has recieved whilst I was gone and I just wanna thank you all!!! You people are amazeballs, and it makes writing worth while ♡

Now, I've also been tagged, so I thought I'd post it while I was here! I've never been tagged before! (Sorry for my excessive use of exclamation marks >.<)

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? My Mum always calls me Sessy, my younger brother usually just acknowledges me with a grunt, and my older brother finds it quite entertaining to refer to me as Pinocchio....I think you can guess why *scratches nose*
#2. What's a weird habit of yours? Does eating your food in alphabetical order count as weird?
#3. Do you have any weird phobias? Terrified of bugs and fish...they have dead eyes *shudder*
#4. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? Annoying noises; pen clicking, nail picking, chewing with your mouth open (drives me insane!)
#5. What song is stuck in your head right now? Make a Man Out of You, 'cause I was watching Mulan last night~
#6. What's one of your nervous habits? I bop my leg up and down like crazy when I'm sitting.
#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The left. Always the left.
#8. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name? It was a stuffed dog named Flopsy~!
#9. Do you still watch cartoons? If so, which ones? Rugrats, Hey Arnold, TMNT, Justice League.
#10. List some of your favourite TV shows - The Flash, Supergirl, DC Legends of Tomorrow, Supernatural, Bates Hotel, Constantine, Walking Dead, Criminal Minds, Black Sails, Miranda, Salem, Game of Thrones, Dr Who, The Simpsons, Vampire Diaries, Sherlock
#11. Which way do you face in the shower? The right way...?
#12. What are some of your favourite video games? Assassin's Creed (all of them, duh), Left4Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls, Kingdom Hearts, Crash Bandicoot, Kula World, Mass Effect, Harvest Moon Back to Nature, Strange Things, Bioshock, Stardew Valley, Spyro
#13. Which historical figure would you go back in time to visit if given the choice? Leonardo da Vinci, Charles Dickens & Charles Darwin. I can't only pick one!
#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? Damn it!
#15. What do you really look like? Ugh, I'm terrible at descriptions. I'll just show you.

Forgive the scenery

Forgive the scenery. My bathroom is the only room with proper lighting. The rest of my house is shrouded in darkness, so then I don't have to see myself!

Now to tag a few unfortunate souls *insert evil laugh here* (Yez, I watch A LOT of Disney ♡)

Tag, you're it~

SyakRM
7Savage7LS
Assassins1creed
22marshmellows
Cassy_Kenway
Phoenix4nBlood
1BerryBlitz1
ScreechingLife
bannana10
Lickerfish