Happy Birthday, Indeed (Altaïr x Malik x Kadar x Reader)

This is a gift dedicated to my very awesome friend, ScreechingLife. I understand you've been going through a difficult time lately, and unfortunately there is only so much help I can offer over the Internet. But I want you to know that I am your friend, and I'm here for you, whenever you need!
Sorry this took so long to finish, but I wanted to make it perfect for you, because it's what you deserve~

This chapter is a smut/lemon. So please only read if you are interested in those. It is rather detailed...you've been warned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This had to be the most humiliating birthday in history. 

Your eyes drift towards the clock hanging perpendicular above the flat-screen television. 3:45. It's only been eight minutes. Seems time itself is even petrified to move in the suffocating confines of the room. A tight nervousness coils your body as you perch gingerly on the edge of the bed, gaze flickering uneasily between the three men lounging on separate pieces of furniture spread throughout the room, looking as though they may still devour you at any moment.

The distinct snicking of a lighter draws your trepidatious gaze towards the one named Malik. A cigarette was brought to his plush lips, wisps of smoke escaping his nostrils seconds later. His dark and brooding eyes slide across the room, connecting with your own (colour) orbs. You are quick to turn away.

"You really shouldn't smoke when we're with a client."

Those words belong to the youngest of the trio - at least, that's what the lack of facial hair suggests. Kadar, you believe his name is. The shirt he had been wearing when the four of you arrived was carelessly strewn across the freshly vacuumed carpet, giving you the opportunity to silently appreciate the lean torso left proudly on display. His eyes are the most stunning shade of blue and bear an innocent glimmer which strongly contradicts this specific...lifestyle. 

Malik leans forward in his seat and brings his elbows to rest atop the table. "Until our 'client' gives us our orders, than I'm going to smoke."

The corners of Kadar's mouth tug down into a miniscule frown but he remains silent. In the ensuing silence, your eyes drift forlornly again to the locked hotel door, wishing for nothing more than to be on the other side.

"Is there a special someone who wouldn't approve of you paying for our services?"

Your brow crinkles in confusion, having not heard the entirety of the question, (colour) eyes meeting a pair of shimmering gold orbs. The intensity of his unwavering gaze has your focus swiftly fleeting away. "Someone special..?"

"Someone that would disapprove your being here?" Altaïr repeated, throwing one long and muscular arm over the back of the chair he currently resided. "A boyfriend, perhaps? Husband?"

Your palms smooth over the tops of your knees. "No. I don't...there's no one in my life."

"Then why not take advantage of the services we provide? Is it because we're men?" Kadar mused, whispering the final word as though it may be taken as some form of offense.

Your eyes bulge from their sockets. "What?!"

The youngest Levantine held his hands up as a subtle sign to make you quieten down. "Hey, it's alright if you swing that way. We are the last people that'll judge." He flashes a disarmingly innocent grin. "I support your kind one hundred percent."

"No! No, you've gotten the wrong idea. I don't--I'm not a...women aren't my type." You finished in a low, unsure voice. "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Kadar's plump lower lip jutted out in an adorable pout; either he was dejected at the fact that his theory had been rejected, or he was one of those men that got turned on by the idea of girl-on-girl action. "Hmph...sorry, I just automatically assumed-"