Chapter Nine- Blade's dress on the side

Chapter9

Blade's POV

I groaned as we sat in some dress store, we have been here for over 2 hours!!! We still haven't found a dress for Anna, me, or their mom! "Blade, will you please do a poufy dress too! I want a big one like Princess Belle's dress!!!" Anna giggled. "Anna, if you keeping acting like that people will think you are really six." He mom groaned. "It’s fine let them think that." Anna spat. "I will make a compromise, if we can find me a mermaid type then yes. You know the ones that are tight to about mid-thigh then poufy like a mermaid tail?" I smiled and she nodded and ran off finding me a dress. "Blade, what do you think of this dress?" Kate, Snow and Anna's mom, asked holding up a pale pink to her.

"Nah, it just screams help! I have no idea what I am doing." I giggled and she glared playfully. I looked through the racks and found the perfect dress for her. "Here Kate, try this one on!" I squealed, this dress was the one! Kate walked out a minute later dressed in it. It was a black dress that hugged her chest a little, outlining her chest but then just flowed straight to the ground. On the shoulders it had a small patch of silver jewels and the dress looked fantastic on her!!!! "That's the one!" Anna cheered running over and handing me one as well. I sighed and walked in the dressing room, I was never one for dresses.

I pulled the dress on and looked in the mirror. It hugged me just in the right places making me look good. Then about mid-thigh it puffed out. It hugged my chest tightly showing a little bit of cleavage but not to make me look slutty. The skin tight part was out ling in silver jewels and had grey and silver beads all over the dress. It was a dark royal blue and I loved it!!! I squealed stepping out of the dressing room, Anna and Kate gasping and staring at me. "What does it not look good? I thought it was good." I pouted but Anna was the first to speak. "It looks fantastic!!! If I was your age and gay I would so be trying to get with you." Anna giggled and her mom laughed as did I.

"Now can we go find me my Belle dress and some jewelry, shoes and get ready?" Anna smiled and stomped her foot playfully. "Ok child." I smirked as she growled at me and huffed. "She found her mate Blade, she is starting to grow in height and look her age actually." Kate said looking at Anna, "Yes I am!" Anna pouted and we chuckled and went looking for her dress.

Snow's POV

Well shopping with my dad and Colt, not fun at all. "I was told to find a tux that would match Princess Belle's dress." Colt chuckled as he read a text message on his phone. "Oh really? She still is obsessed with Disney princesses! She acts like she really is six." I chuckled and Colt growled. "Man watch it, I understand she's your sister but my wolf and I don't like anyone down talking her, special with her being as small as she is." Colt warned and I chuckled. "Oh I know the feeling. Man if any one even glances at Blade the wrong way in my book my wolf and I want to rip them apart slowly." I nodded and my wolf agreed and was thinking of Blade and Star INSTANTLY.

"Any ideas what Blade or Kate are getting?" Dad asked Colt, "No sir, Anna said that Blade looked very attractive and I had competition. She might just go to Blade." Colt growled and I did to. "You know she is only joking, calm down you two." Dad chuckled and looked at some tuxedos. "What colors are the dresses?" I asked and he shrugged and waited for Anna to reply. "Anna said that Blade has a dark royal blue dress and Kate has a black dress. But that's all she says." Colt chuckled ad put his cell in his pocket.

"She sent a picture of the blue, here." Colt showed me a picture; it was just of blue fabric, not the entire dress. "Cool, so hmmm. Let me try this on." I smirked seeing a few colors. I pulled on a black long sleeve button up shirt and matching royal blue tie and vest and then a black coat and pants. "Good?" I asked stepping out and dad nodded. "Yes, you look amazing son. I am so proud of you." Dad smiled wearing a normal black and white tuxedo. Colt had a white button up dress shirt and a yellow vest and tie and the rest of the tux was black.

Blade's POV

We got back and were dressed and getting ready for this ball and were almost done. Anna looked like a real princess and I felt like one with all of this. I had a smoky eye going one with blue black and grey. I applied Black eye liner and a light red lipstick. The girls that were doing our nails had given me some fake ones and painted them royal blue with black tips. I have a black choker on and a blue bracelet. My heels were silver and I was ready. I was nervous and excited. I've never done anything like this; never gotten this dressed up other than my grandmother's funeral.  "You look so beautiful dear." Kate smiled and kissed my cheek as we three walked down the stairs to the guys.

At the bottom of the stairs stood Luke, Snow's father, and Colt along with a drop dead gorgeous Snow, my knees buckled but I quickly caught myself and help my head high. Snow smirked knowingly as he watched me. We reached the bottom of the staircase and Snow wrapped his arms tightly around me inhaling my scent and purring. "My you look lovely, breathtaking. But I am afraid I will be over protective tonight, you're making me get hard just by looking at that dress on you." Snow growled where only I could hear him, I blush and hid my face in his chest as he chuckled and lead the way to the ballroom.

[Edited 2/22/2014]