17

HAHAHAH IM EVIL AND YALL LOVE IT!!!!!! I hope you guys like it I am stoping my drama to do this so be glad lol

Blade's POV

I was shocked, I'M PREGNANT!?!?! "See I knew you would figure it out sooner or later. And the only reason your child is still alive is since we put so little wolfs bane in your system, your brother wants to take the child and raise it, the ultimate revenge." John smirked and I growled. "No one will touch her but me." Axel came out laughing like a freaking mad man. "Rock-a-by baby in the tree top..." Axel cooed and I snarled at him but felt weak. I lunged at him and was able to bite his shoulder and slam him against the wall, knocking him uncounsince. "Dam the mutt still has strength." John chuckled. 'Protect our child at all cost. We need to escape and run as far and fast as we can hopefully finding a way out.' My wolf growled and she was right. I lunged at John when he was laughing, easily biting his head off as I continued to make a dash for it. I made it to the top of some stairs when a cry caught my attention. Looking into a cell I seen two kids, well a teenager and a little kid.

"Come on, we need to go." I growled shifting and they looked shocked. "You are helping us? But why?" The boy asked, he looked to be a year or two younger then me. "Because no child needs to be here, now lets go." I growled and he nodded and shifted, surprising me and placed the little girl on his back and we took off. We made it outside only to see a few vampires coming to us, I snarled and stood protectively in front of the siblings. "A mutt helping a half breed? This is funny." A leech smirked before lunging and knocking me to my feet. 'The baby?' I groaned and my wolf smiled. 'The child is fine, now finish off these leeches!' She growled and I did along with the help of the boy.

Snow' POV

Sitting in bed trying to at least get a few minutes of sleep but that was impossible since Blade was still missing. "Son, Alpha Kale is on the phone demanding to speak to you." My mother walked in and handed me my cell phone. "What." I growled. "Wow some one is grouchy. Hey hush! Ow! Fine talk to him!" Alpha Kale chuckled as I herd noise on the other end of the phone. "Snow?" the voice made my heart stop and I started freaking out. "Blade? ARE YOU OK?!" I gasped and my mother smiled. "I am fine and dandy. But I have a couple surprises for you when we get home." Blade's voice sounded like bells in my ears. "We?" I asked panicked.

"Well when I escaped I found some kids that would like to join our pack, I told them yes." Blade's voice was quiet. "Of course love we just need you to hurry and get back. Sorry I haven't found you I have been searching nonstop other than when the do-" Blade giggled and I smiled. "I know hun, and thanks. But I really need to talk to you. I don't know how happy you will be." Blade whispered before the phone was token away. "Alpha Snow, meet me at Crescent valley in a few hours, you need to hurry. Your mate is not in the best of shape." Alpha Kale sighed and I threw my cell and was out the door in seconds.

Blade's POV

I knew he was coming, I could since his presence trying to get in my mind but I blocked him. Adam and Ally, were standing by me waiting. They were the once that I rescued. And then I herd it, the sound of my mate's heart beat that matched my own. He and the rest of the pack raced into the clearing. His wolf ran straight over to mine and tumbled us over and I growled at him and threw him off me, afraid of hurting the baby. He snarled and came to me again but Adam being protective of me since I saved him snarled and pulled me to him, shit.

I quickly shifted into my human form, not caring I was in my birthday suit but I ran to Snow's wolf who was about to kill Adam, poor Adam, he looked confused. "Snow, please shift, we were separated to far and the link is broken." I pleaded as he growled and shifted and kept his eyes on Adam's as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, shit it hurts! "Who the hell are you?" Snow snarled as I tried to escape him. "Snow you are hurting me! You are hurting us!" I growled and bit his shoulder and he released me as I stumbled back holding my tummy.

"Is this it? You are messing with-" I slapped Snow who looked beyond pissed. "Don't ever say I would cheat on you first of all. And no. That is Adam and his little sister Ally that I saved." I snarled and he looked sorry and calmer. "Then what might I not like Blade?! I have been out of my mind looking for you-" I cut him off by kissing him. "I am pregnant." I whispered slowly pulling back to look at his bewildered face, he looked like he had seen a ghost. "And it's not yours..." I whispered as he looked broken.

 THE FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY FIGURE OUT WHO'S BABY IT ACTUALLY BELONGS TO WILL GET A MENTION/SHOUT OUT IN NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!