34

First off I want to say thank you to those who have kept my family in your prayers, but now I need it more than ever. My Aunt Joyce is about near the end of stage 4 COPD, she is in terrible condition. And now another aunt of mine along with her husband and son are having medical issues, and her other son has a large tumor on hi brain but they are not able to remove it because it is that large and connected in the brain tissue. So please bare with me guys, my family comes first all the time. I may not be with them 24/7 but I still worry about them and stay tuned in. But on better notes. Tomorrow night my friend has hooked me up with some Concert tickets, who is playing you ask? Get Scared, Farewell My Love, Heart and Hands, Megosh, Alesana! So yesh!!!!! And only one month and 15 days until my b-day and I will be 16!!!!! Also please keep in mind that is you leave a nasty or rude comment, it will be deleted. Also, some people have asked for Lexis' and Blade's children to be mates. No because that is inbred, the are cousins so they are related by blood and that's just wrong. With that being said, please only do nice comments and yep.Ok well now back to the story. Here is a very small sneak peak as to what's to come.

Snow charged forward even if we were outnumbered, he killed any wolf that came in his way. "Hey there Sister." Axel smirked just in time to duck and dodged Snow's claws. "Give Ally back! What do you want!?" I hissed holding Weylin close to my chest, he was crying. "Well I never liked your mate. He took you from me when it was perfect." Axel thought. "You have a seriously stupid! You have been with her your entire life but yet you are letting your dominance take over and make yourself think that Snow is evil and will harm her!" Lexis growled and whined feeling her Babe kick.Adam snarled and lunged taking out a few wolves and Clare actually looked scared. "Axel; please we need to leave!" Clare panicked looking around watching Axel and Snow fight back and forth. "No Clare, if I do not kill them now they will take you from me." Axel snarled and swiped Snow's arm open and growled biting Axel's leg. Axel hissed and threw Ally to Clare, seeing that I rushed to Clare and tackled her, only for something to tackle me.

"Blade leave!" Snow snarled in our link but I just shut him out and ripped the small she-wolf's throat out. ally laid face first on the ground as the guys continued fighting as I had started to look over Ally for any wound. "Mom!" Weylin cried and see him looking shakened. "Weylin go." I cooed and he whined and hugged Ally, no this can't be.