15-lolmthanks for the comments!!!loved them!

Snow's POV

I heard feet coming into the kitchen and sniffed, it was Sparta, Clarasnow's sister. "What do you want Sparta?" I asked not even turning to face her. The words she spoke next had me mad. "My sister alive and that bitch dead." Sparta spat and I started growling mad. "Watch your tongue pup." Blade spat and I heard the sound of a slap, skin to skin. I spun around so quickly and seen Sparta holding her hand and Blade with a shocked expression and a red mark on her face. "You fucking bitch." I snarled and picked Sparta up by her throat.

'Anna, come and get you friend before I kill her.' I mind linked her and she rushed over to the house. She walked in and seen what was going on and she was mad. She shifted grabbing Sparta who then shifted to. "OUTSIDE NOW" I roared and both ran out only to continue fighting. Anna's wolf was bigger now, the size it was supposed to be. She was a chocolate brown with a grey patch on her eye, Colt's color. Sparta's wolf was a pepper brown, it was weird like a grey mixed with brown and tan I don't know.

"Anna calm down!" Blade yelled rushing out but I grabbed her before she could interfere. "Allow her to do this; she needs to get her anger out. Plus Sparta has lost her mind hitting her Luna." I growled. I was mad, Anna had the right to fight Sparta, since Anna is a member of this pack and Sparta has harmed her Luna. " I smirked proudly at my sister as Blade stood there worried. Shouldn't I be more worried for her then she was? Nah, I was just so proud. Anna growled and tackled and the fight had begun.

Anna bit down on Sparta's tail and ouch! She had managed to rip it off and there was none left as Sparta howled.  Anna chuckled and dodged Sparta's weak attempts at getting her. And a second later, Sparta shifted back into her human form and collapsed on the ground, a chuck of skin missing above her ass. Well that has to hurt. "I'm proud of you sis!" I smiled as Blade smacked me in the back of the head causing me to look at her confused.

"You should not be telling your sister to fight like that, plus that is a member of the pack!" Blade hissed, she was turning me on when she is mad. "Oh calm down babe, she harmed the Luna." I smiled and went to kiss her but she turned her face and I kissed the side of her head, I groaned hearing Anna laugh. I see Anna standing in a big grey t-shirt, she was standing about 5'8 now and looked like an actual 16 year old instead of a 14 year old, her body caught up with her since meeting Colt. And speak of the devil Colt was standing behind Anna looking proud but also looking for any injures.

Blade's POV

Anna rushed over to me and bowed her head. "Luna-" I sighed and she stopped looking up at me. "Really, you will not call me Luna, I am basically your sister now, and we are Mates in law lol." I smiled and hugged her and she giggled. "Are you ok Blade? Other than her slapping you?" Anna asked looking upset. "No Anna, I am fine, thank you for worrying so much. You better go with Colt; his wolf is at the surface wanting to make sure you are ok." I smiled seeing Colt slowly walk closer and looking paranoid. She nodded and ran to him and they left.

I turned and looked at Snow who was watching me as the pack doctor came over and started treating Anna. "You know that was not right, Sparta is a part of this pack, whether you like it or not." I frowned at him and he sighed. "So what? She harmed the Luna, you my mate and the pack will not stand for it." Snow said quickly and kissed me, I bit his tongue as he licked my bottom lip. He groaned and pulled away when we tasted the coppery taste of blood. "What the hell was that for?" Snow growled. "For making it be your sister who is fighting Sparta." I smirked and walked off leaving him looking dazed.

"Yeah but she never liked Sparta and she has been wanting to go at her for a while now!" Snow spat and I stop and glared at him. " She is you little sister, you should be wanting to keep her out of harm’s way not putting her in harm's way just for my sake. So what a little brat slapped me? I was fine. No need to put your sister in danger just for that." I spat. His eyes softened as he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me to his chest while gently stroking my hair.

"I am sorry you are right. I should want to keep her safe." Snow apologized kissing the top of my head. "Darn right I am right." I smirked giggling while he gently grabbed my chin. "But this isn't about me and Sparta right now is it? You are thinking about you and Axel?" Snow asked knowingly. I sighed and nodded. "Yeah sorry, it’s just, I care so much for him he is my brother, the one who I am meant to look up to as a role model. But something went wrong, he decided to attack me and it’s just-" I broke down in his chest sobbing. "Shhh baby girl, it's going to be ok." Snow soothed.

After I finally stopped crying we decided we were going to go to a small dinner in town and have lunch as a small 'date'. Snow persisted and that is where we are now heading. He said this place was to die for, too bad he actually meant it.

[Edited 2/24/14]