30-Dedicated to aairasha_grey, they first to get all the people correct

Aairasha_grey is the first to get all the people right before I started to update, so some may have gotten it correct after I update but she was the first to get it after I update. A few of you had the right idea but not all the slots were filled. Chapter 29 was in Clare's POV, she was talking to Axel, the bitch was Blade, and her brother was Don! And surprise the ex-lover is Derek! So um yeah, back to the story! And since some people are still confused, here is the character's list/age

Blade Anderson-18[Wolf's name Star]

Axel Anderson-18[Wolf's name Alex]

Dianna-39-Mrs. Anderson

Steven-40-Mr. Anderson

Kate-38-Mrs. Riverson

Luke-39-Mr. Riverson

Snow-19-[Wolf's name Moon]-Mr.Riverson

Anna-15-Ms. Riverson

Colt-18-Alpha of Blade's first pack

Adam-16

Lexis-16

Ally-3

Weylin-Snow and Blade's son, not born yet

James-19-Snow's beta

Don-18-Lexis' Ex fiancé

Clare's POV

I made it back to our house and herd a groan from up stairs and my wolf whined and I wanted to cry. Axel was still sleeping with some girls. I went to my room and got in the shower and started thinking. 'I really want to mate with our mate!' I whined as My wolf scoffed. 'We need to pull out the big guns.' She quipped and took over.

She dressed us and then went to Axel's room and opening the door and then giving me back control. I gasped quietly at the sight in front of me. I knew he slept with other girls but still it hurt. I looked down to see what I was dressed in and blushed, it was a kinky school girl outfit.

It was a white cropped top that tided in the front, it barely held my boobs. A pink and black plaid skirt that well barely covered my ass with some suspenders. I had on white thigh high stocking and black heels. I went to turn around but it was my luck that Axel finally got a whiff of my sent and not the hoe's neck.

"Clare... you know we.. get your ass over here babe." Axel growled taking my appearance in. The little red head was mad, "What about us babe?" She spat. "You aren't my babe, Clare is my mate." Axel snapped and broke the poor girls arm and she ran before he could kill her. "Babe, calm down. Please you didn't have to hurt her." I whispered, I was honestly scared of him some times.

"I am sorry love, its just you know my wolf is getting worse in anger since we can't mate. But this outfit, it's not helping." Axel's eyes darkened as he held me at arms length looking me over. "Please, I have gone a week in stupid heat and you won't even mark me!" I snarled and he quickly flipped me over pinning me to the bed. "I would watch you tone with me Clare, I can barely stop my self form harming your sexy little body." Axel purred.

"WHY WON'T YOU MATE US!!!" My wolf and I both snarled and Axel whimpered and sighed. "You know its for your own good, I have to kill Snow to get my sister back, and I don't want them finding out you are my mate and come and hurt you. I am only holding my self back because I know its for your protection." Axel said truthfully. He was so sweet, he loved his sister even sometimes it makes me like her. But right now I hate her because he won't mate me!

"Babe, please I am dying here from the pain." I whined and seen him give the last of resistance as he kissed me tenderly. I moaned wrapping my legs around his waist but he groaned and got up sitting in his computer chair, I whimpered. "Give us a lap dance." Axel purred and I moaned just hearing it.

I got up and walked over to him slowly I bit my bottom lip and placed one of my legs on his shoulder and he growled seeing up my skirt, I was panty free. I then slid the suspenders down slowly and pulled my leg down and slid of my heels and stocking oh so slow. I smirked seeing his hard on as I pulled my skirt down and then undid my top as I straddled his waist which was bare, and grinded softly.

"I am going to take a quick shower to wash skank off me. When I am done I want you naked on your bed and I will be there soon. My bed is disgusting." Axel groaned and I nodded and went to my room I smirked and remembered how kinky both of us are and walked into my closet and grabbed the 4 pairs of hand cuffs, they were steel not silver so we could use them and not be harmed.

A minute later Axel rushed into my room seeing me laid on my bed I held the hand cuffs out and he smirked taking them from me. He cuffed each arm and leg to a different bed post so I was completely spread open ide for him and he loved it. He leaned down and sniffed my throbbing core as he groaned licking his legs. "My virgin mate, I am going to love ravishing your little body." Axel smirked and just like he said he ravished me hours nonstop  and we both finally fell asleep in each other's arms.