27

Hey guys/gals. Sorry I haven't updated, but then again you only had 51 comments, so I am doing this one since I am bored at home. We had a winter storm and now we have been out for a week and now we are on winter break so yea. I would have given you a chapter earlier but me and my mom went to the pound [before ice started] to get a dog for a family friend who was just letting her kids get a dog. So we got the dog and they named her Molly. But Molly was kind of acting funny around them and everything plus she was a bit skittish and when I tried to leave, she would whine and growl, scaring the little girl and so I stayed trying to get the dog to calm down and get use to them and all. Molly isn't mean it's just new place thing you know? But any ways, she liked me since I was the one that got her from the pound and she instantly connected to me, but so I stayed the night my mom was going to come get me the next day but the roads were all iced and so I was stuck, for two more days. And the ice was so bad the power kept going on and off. But um Yeah so here we go!!!!!!!

Blade's POV

I felt a weird feeling in my stomach as I sat eating a bowl of Apple Jacks cereal on the couch watching Madea. I groaned and instantly Snow was beside me. "what's wrong?" Snow panicked like he has been since he found out that I was carrying a pup. "I think Weylin was just- Oh! There he is kicking again!" I smiled and placed Snow's hand on my now huge stomach and he smiled feeling the tiny kicks.

"Weylin, he is already strong." I smiled as Snow just kissed my tummy and Weylin stopped. "We only have about a month or so to go, how are you feeling?" Snow asked and Weylin started kicking again. "He already knows your voice, and he loves you. I am fine, just hungry for weird things. Speaking of which, will you get me some fried Mushrooms and a cookies and cream milkshake?" I smiled up at him as he looked at me funny. "That sounds so wrong together, I'll be back." Snow chuckled kissing me and walked away.

Turning back to the TV until the front door opened and saw Colt and Anna walking in hand in hand. "what's up with you two?" I eyed them, they blushed. "YOU DIDN'T!!!" I gasped and they blushed more. "We only marked each other, calm down, we can hide it until her birthday in a few days. We needed it after what happened today." Colt growled and Anna rubbed his arm. "What happened?" I snarled and Anna looked like she was about to cry.

"We went to hang out with a friend of mine and her mate today. Well on the way to the mall I kind of got Snow's wolf all worked up so he left when we got to the mall. After shopping for a bit, I tried to go home, walk home." Anna choked out. "The fucking mutt snatched her up in a van and placed silver hand cuffs on her and was about to rape her when we herd her cry." Colt snarled; eyes flickering colors.

"Where is that pathetic mutt?" I snarled my wolf instantly acting motherly like to Anna. "I killed him, tore him into such small pieces and then lit his body on fire, and yes Blade. I did that all behind the mall in the parking lot." Colt smirked. "You idiot! Do you know you could have exposed us to humans! Why not take him to the wood"? I gasped. "My wolf and I had to kill him for touching her. Imagine you were in my place and Snow was in Anna's." Colt smirked as I instantly snarled and my claws grew.

"Exactly so now stop complaining." Colt smirked and sat down pulling Anna onto his lap. "Blade! Adam won't leave!" Ally yelled running in and jumping up next to me and holding me tightly. Adam came running in acting like a dinosaur playing around. "Adam, leave poor Ally alone." I smiled as she giggled and kissed my tummy rubbing it. "IT HIT ME!" Ally gasped and I chuckled.

"My tummy didn't hit you, it's just little Weylin saying 'hi', he's kicking." I smiled as she touched my tummy, Weylin kicking again. "Wow!!! Bubba! Come feel!" Ally squealed and Adam looked at me as if asking, I nodded. He placed his hand on my stomach and smiled when he felt Weylin kick. "I wanna feel my Nephew kick!" Ally giggled jumping up as Colt chuckled.

"Wow, that's just amazing." Ally cooed. "Won't be to long until hopefully I can say the same to you." I smiled seeing as she blushed. "Don't put those thoughts in my mind Blade." Colt growled. "Yeah, I wish I didn't ear that or get that disgusting picture of them in my head." Snow whined walking in with my food. "Yesh!" I smiled instantly opening the Friend mushrooms and eating some and taking a sip of my milkshake when it was a bit to hot.

"That's just nasty." Adam gagged seeing the weird combination. "actually tastes pretty good to Weylin and me." I smiled taking another bite. "I wonder what strange craving Lexis is going to get." Adam seemed to think to himself. I almost choked on my food hearing that. "Wait are you saying that Lexis is pregnant?!" I gasped and he looked shocked then scared, why? "You can't tell her I accidently told you guys, I thought I said that in my mind. But yes, we just found out yesterday." Adam smiled looking proud and I just eyed him. "If you hurt my cousin!" I threatened but he chuckled. "I love her and our child more than life its self." Adam smiled and I hugged him as everyone congratulated him.