32

Ok guys time to hopefully clear up some problems. Yes Clare and Axel are mates. And the reason why Axel was acting the way he has not been revealed yet. Lexis is Adam's mate and carrying his pup, yes even though they are both 16. Blade had only ONE pup, Weylin. And when she had said Her perfect two boys, she was talking about Snow and Weylin. Also, if you still can not get chapter 12, I am sorry I have no idea why not. But lets try this one last time, go to my page and if you are following me, un follow me and then re follow me, if you are not following me, then follow me. Reload the page and on my works there should be a book called the restricted chapters for his little fighter, if not I can't help you. I know that sounds rude but, honestly I don't know how. Also check out @maddsgabbs @Smiley_saidit their book are pretty good! Now, back to the story!!!!

Snow's POV

"My two perfect boys.." Blade cooed and I felt a weird sensation in my chest, but instantly realized that it wasn't mine, it was Blade's. "What's going on?!" I panicked seeing Blade's eyes close and watching her monitor flat line. No this can't be happening! "Alpha you mist leave right this second, she is slipping." A doctor ordered and a growl slipped past my lips but Anna was there and pulled me from the room. "No! Blade is in there! She could be dying!" I growled and then felt a tightening in my chest and fell to my knees gasping for air.

"Nurse?!" Colt called and instantly a nurse came up to us, she looked concerned and then must have mind linked the doctor. "Ok come with me Alpha, we need to put an oxygen mask on you, you are feeling Blade's longs close off so she can't breathe." The nurse explained and I was starting to panic more as the fear of actually losing her set in. "Why is this happening?" I choked out as she placed a mask on my face. "We don't know just yet Alpha, but we are trying to figure it out and once we do we shall let you know instantly." The nurse bowed her head and walked out as I laid there trying to breathe.

finally after some time I was able to breathe just fine and that made me sigh in relief. "Nurse? How is she? How is my son?" I panicked getting up and moving around. "We were able to get her to breathe normally but to be on the safe side she does have a mask on. Your son is fine, in fact he is pretty healthy. He is actually being cleaned up at the moment but once they are done shall I tell them to bring him to you?" The nurse smiled and I nodded frantic to see both my mate and son. I don't know what I will do if one or even both are harmed, it both I know the answer even if people will try and say I need to be strong I will kill myself. I mean, the two main reasons I am alive would be gone so why not join them?

A cry made my head snap up looking or the source, it had pulled at my heart and I instantly knew why. It was my son's cry, Weylin. I smiled a bright smile seeing an elder looking female nurse walk in with Weylin crying grumpily in her arms. "Alpha? I believe Weylin here is hungry, did you and Luna Blade ever talk about whether she would breastfeed or not? The little man is getting cranky." She smiled politely and I tried to think back, I knew we had this conversation but with everything going on it hard to think straight. "Alpha?" The nurse questioned.

"Oh yea, sorry. Blade and I agreed that she should and would breastfeed. Or in her words, 'No way in hell is that crap they call baby formula touching my child's lips'" I choked and instantly whimpered remembering her smiling and laughing but knowing in the next room she is fighting for her life. "Well we can have a wet nurse feed him-" I growled and cut her off. "No one will feed my son other than my mate his mother! She will be up any second now." my voice shook at the last part. "Well here you go sir, maybe he will calm down-" She smiled since as soon as Weylin was in my arms he had stopped crying.

"Oh I see, you are goanna be a daddy's boy." I smiled looking into my son's eyes. He had my nose and facial like, but his mother's soft looking lips and her breath taking eyes. I will need to keep him in check when he gets older, he will be quite the stud. I thought proudly as the door opened and Anna squealed but I silenced her with a growl.

"We just got him to calm down, so keep it hushed." I warned and she smiled sticking her tongue out at me. "Already an over protective father." Anna smiled and sat next to me. "May I hold my nephew?" Anna pouted and I smiled nodding and slowly handing her Weylin, making sure that she ad him and everything. "I use to work with the pack daycare, you act like I've never held a baby before!" Anna pouted. "I know, it's just being a father and he is so little and fragile I can't help it. He is my baby boy." I cooed looking over to Weylin as he looked at me with those big eyes.

"Any news on Blade yet?" Adam asked walking in, he had taken Ally to my parents. "No but they have got her to breathing on her own, they just don't know what's wrong with her." I sighed and rubbed my face. "Alpha! Luna Blade she well, She well....." The doctor looked panicked but had another emotion on it, I couldn't';t understand it, confused? "Out with it?" I growled and he gulped. "Well you see she....."

LOL I AM SOO EVIL HAHAHAHA, SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS? OH AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY CALLED 'MY WEREWOLF BOY' AND ALSO GO TO @bashyrez AND TELL HER TO UPDATE HER STORY 'THE WARRIOR ALPTHA!!!!!!! IT IS AMAZING AND ALSO CHECK IT OUT!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!