36-LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!

Chapter 36

[By the way I am sorry if I get ages mixed up, this will hopefully be the last time because this is the last chapter of ‘His Little Fighter’ so yeah, I hope you have enjoyed this book just as much as I have, but do read until the very end because there is something there that you guys might just like, well at least some of you will lol]

Everyone was getting along now. My mother, well, she had died because she had a mental illness that no one caught on to until it was too late. My father was depressed but was staying strong because of Weylin who was now a year old and 9months. [Sorry if that isn’t what is said in last chapters but that is it now.] Ally is Weylin’s mate, it’s rare to find mates that young but you can tell by the way they are around each other.

Lexis had a little girl named Suzy, she was so cute!!! She had Adam wrapped around her finger and she is only 10 months! She had Adam’s dark hair but Lexis’s bright green eyes.  She loved her daddy though, she cries when he is out of her sight for more than five minutes.

Ally is very protective of Weylin as he is of her, even if they are too young to understand.  They love to play together and sometimes will even sleep in the same bed. Weylin is growing rapidly considering he has Alpha blood AND he is going to be the next Alpha.

My little boy loves his daddy, sometimes I might get a bit jealous but I understand.

Luke and Kate, Snow’s parents are doing pretty good, they have actually just left to go on a yearlong cruise to the Bahamas.  They are going back to their ‘honeymoon’ faze; it is pretty cute if you ask me.

Don, Lexis’ ex, had found his mate in two packs away or whatever. And leaving us the hell alone and that Is all we care about.  We haven’t even heard from him since the time Adam and Lexi first met. We are all glad.

Anna, Snow’s little sister is doing well. She is now 17 and she and Colt have mated much to her father and brother’s dismay. They have left to go back and take care of Colt’s pack and live their lives. She is currently finishing up her high school year, she is pretty smart. She will be starting college next semester.

And before you ask, Snow and I had finished High school on line and got out diploma, we are actually thinking of maybe doing college but there is nothing we can really go out for since we have the pack to take care of, so we are still thinking about it.

We haven’t heard from Hannah, Tom and Avon since they left, we are glad for that. Avon has caused too much trouble. Almost destroying two packs and families, we are glad they left us alone.

Snow and I are doing amazing as well.  We still can’t satisfy our sexual hunger and we are not complaining one bit.  I am now 19 since my birthday was a month ago. But today, it was Snow’s 20th birthday.

“He is coming!” Anna smiled as we turned off all the lights and hid quietly in the darkness.  “Yeah Dad, I am fine, Weylin is doing well. Blade is fine as well dad. No there is nothing going on that you should know about-“ – “SURPRISE!!!!!” We all screamed when he opened the door and turned the lights on. “He dad, looks like Blade and them threw me a surprise party, I got to go. Love you and Mom.” Snow smiled dropping his jacket and cell and picking a running Weylin up and kissing his cheek.

“DADDY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH!” Weylin exclaimed throwing his arms wide open. “Thank you buddy, daddy loves you thiiisss much!” Snow held out the words as he opened his arms widely, Weylin was hanging o tightly to him. “I got to help make you a cake!” Weylin squirmed wanting down and Snow smiled kissing his forehead.

“We made daddy a dinosaur cake didn’t we?” I smiled kissing both of their cheeks and Snow pouted and I grinned kissing him deeply but quickly. “Happy birthday Snow, I love you.” I smiled. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BRO!” Anna squealed and threw him something, it was a small box and he opened it. It was about $500 and a picture of a sonogram. “Are you?” Snow gasped and Anna smiled beaming and Colt looked proud but a bit panicked.

“Yeah, I am two months, just figured it out too.” Anna blushed. “I’m going to be an uncle? Man you are killing me I am too young for this.” Snow joked kissing his sister’s forehead and bro hugging Colt. “Hey I am only having one kid!” Anna glared at him. “Is someone else pregnant with more than one kid?” Snow cocked and eyebrow. “No! I was just saying you make it sound like I am having fifty kids and you have to raise them all!” Anna quickly lied, Snow bought it.

“Happy birthday to you!” We began singing as we brought out a large Dinosaur cake, the cake had a picture of Weylin’s head and Snow’s head, Weylin wanted to help design it. Snow laughed and hugged his little boy and had him help blow the candles out.

We all ate come red velvet cake as we had key lime pie ice cream, Snow’s favorite as we watched Snow open his gifts with Weylin’s help of course. “Thanks for the boxers Adam.” Snow chuckled picking up some Batman boxers and then Hello Kitty. “I might just steal the Batman.” I smirked and he just laughed, he still was able to take my breath away.

“Here daddy I made this for you!” Weylin clapped handing him a picture of Snow’s wolf with Weylin on back, my son can draw darn well to be his age. “Thank you buddy, I love it.” Snow had tears in his eyes as he hugged Weylin tightly.

He finally reached for my gift to him and I held my breath. He slowly opened the box and grabbed the t-shirt I had made for him to tell him.  Snow’s eyes went wide as he seen Weylin’s matching t-shirt.  “Surprise!” I smiled hoping he wouldn’t be mad.  Weylin’s shirt was dark blue and in white said ‘I’m a big brother of triplets’ while Snow’s shirt said ‘You can’t scare me I have a son and triplets.’

“Is this a joke?” Snow asked, I couldn’t read his face. “No, we are having triplets.” I smiled looking at my feet scared of his reaction. I was soon pulled into his arms as his picked me up and spun me around and kissed my cheek. “I’m having triplets!” Snow smirked and I laughed as he bent down kissing my stomach, “I’m having triplets.” He whispered and kissed my stomach.

Ok guys, that is the end of ‘His Little Fighter’ but fret not, there WILL be a sequel!!!!!!!!!!! I haven’t figured out the name yet or the base of it, but I am sure I will soon, so yea! Be on the lookout for a sequel on the way, don’t worry I will put a note up when It is published, until then, COMMENT AND VOTE AND FAN AND READ MY OTHER STORIES lol