13

Blade's POV

Snow was taking a shower and I was sitting in the chair near his window that looked out into the forest, I was not going to sit on his bed until I was cleaned. I could hear Snow humming to himself in the shower making me smile. "Man can we please just have him now?" Star purred and she was right, I could feel my heat starting and it was hard not go  in that bathroom with him, I groaned and jumped up and went into a guest room and grabbed the cell and called one of my friends from my old pack I needed her help.

Snow's POV

"Her heat is starting; we need her before someone else gets her." Moon growled not liking that idea neither did I. I hummed to control my anger. I heard the door open to the room but figured Blade was just going to get some air or something. I finished my shower and walked out of my room, towel low on my hips. I looked around and seen Blade still hasn't come back. 'Blade? Love where did you go?' I sent through the link and waited for her reply.

'I will be back soon, one of my friends from my former pack called something came up, she needs my help. I will be back before you wake." Blade's voice rung in my ears. 'You want me to sleep without you here?' I growled. 'I will be back, this is important to me so please understand.' Blade begged and I groaned. 'Fine, but you better hurry, your heat is starting and I am taking meds to put Moon to sleep because he wants to take that fine little ass of yours.' I groaned and took two pills and laid on my bed, Moon was mad but he was going to sleep cause of the pills. I was restless but the pills got to me to and soon I was asleep.

Blade's POV

I smiled at Cam and she smirked handing me the bag. "So are you sure about this? Once you do this there will be no going back love." Cam giggled and I nodded. "Thanks Cam, I owe you big time! I have to go, he took meds to put Moon his wolf to sleep since my heat has started. Plus I don't like walking the borders during night with my heat." I groaned feeling hot and frazzled. "I will walk you back to his pack then. No one will mess with me since I'm an alpha and plus I can see Anna before bed to calm my wolf." Colt smirked walking out of the woods.

"Alpha Colt, when did you get here?" Cam asked nervous, she has always really liked Colt but knew he had a mate and was sad but was fine. "Just hearing about her heat, trust me you have nothing to worry about with me Blade." Colt smiled and hugged me and I hugged back. "Nice seeing you again, though who would have guessed that you still haven't cleaned up from the ball." Colt chuckled. "Well I need to get going cause I do stink, so you ready?" I asked and took the big shirt I had on off and shifting grabbing the shirt and bag in my mouth. He nodded and shifted and we took off.

"After you see Anna you got to go you know?" I asked as we walked in the house. "Yeah, I will just tell her- why am I telling you? It's my mate." Colt chuckled and walked to Anna's room. I walked up to Snow's room and opened the door quietly and looked in seen Snow asleep I smirked and walked to the bathroom. As I was shutting the door I heard him speaking. "Blade?" Snow's sleep voice was my god so sexy. "Yeah babe, I'm just getting in the shower go back to bed. I will join you in a minute." I smiled and kissed his lips softly, the heat was killing me. He had taken the pills or he would have jumped me by now.

I took a shower making sure that I was clean and hoped out and grabbed the bag. This is going to be fun. Smirking I slide on the see through black lingerie. Yea, I met up with Cam to get lingerie, what? You try going through your heat with your mate in the same house! It was completely see through other than the private areas, it was a really teasing outfit. I opened the bathroom door and seen Snow was just about asleep, he breathing told me. I waked over to the door and turned the lights on, Snow growled. "I am trying to sleep, I'm tired Babe." Snow groaned. "To tired for me?" I pouted and Snow turned to face me, his breathing stopped when he saw what I had on, and I could see the blanket getting high as his friend started to pitch a tent.

"What are you wearing?" Snow gulped and sat up. "Clothing what's it look like?" I smirked and did a turn and her him groan, I smirked. "Babe, that doesn't qualify as clothing, it’s see through." Snow's voice was a strain. "Then help me take it off?" I got on my knees and crawled over to him. "This is more than likely your heat, so go to bed before-" I stopped him by kissing him and straddling his waist. "Quit the talking, It's not my heat that's doing this I am." I growled and bite down on his mark and that flipped a switch with him.

Hehe a teaser!!! More comments the more updates so keep that in mind.

[Edited2/24/2014]