Chapter 26

You guys are getting closer and closer to the end, so keep commenting if you want a sequel lol.

Anna's POV

Drkae stared at me with lust filled eyes and I was honestly scread. "Hey stop scaring the poor girl. I didn't mean to get that aroused when you were talking like that." Clare blush and Drake just shrugged her hand off his shoulder and walked in the mall. Something was werid. I checked my cell to see if there was any texts from Colt but there was none. I sighed as Clare dragged me to Victoria's secret and we both bought lingere, I'm 15!!!!! It was sooooooooo akward!

"How about this one?" Clare smirked and held up a small maid uniform, I gulped looking at it. "No, plus i am only 15." I blushed but she just added it a pile, i will regret later on not looking close enough at the pile. "Drake come pick out a patteren for me!" Clare squealed and held up a zebra print thong and a bra with a matching one but in lepard print. He walked in and smirked and grabbed the zebra print and threw it at me and then pionted the lepard to Clare. "Just like that." He smirked and I once again felt uncomforbale.

"Done!" Clare squealed acting like she didn't see that. "Ok, so now to hottopic to get you some skinny jeans and shirts." She smiled and dragged me out. She was looking at clothes as I sat in a corner with my cell trying to get in touch with Colt.

A-Colt I am so sorry babe! Please don't be to upset with me! It was my wolf and hormones.

A-please forgive me I love you

A-Colt?

A-Colt and couldn't have been that drastic, I know your wolf was going to take over but come on you left me here with Clare and drake. Babe I am so sorry!

By now i had given up and wiped the tears from my eyes and just sat there. "Hey come on cheer up. He is a piece of shit to treat you that way." Drake sighed and I growled and grabbed him by the throat and held him to the wall. "Don't ever talk bad about my mate again do I make myself clear?" I snarled and dropped him and ran out of the mall. I was going to just walk home, at the entrance of the mall a black carivan pulled up and I was scared when I seen It was Drake. He smirked and jerked me in the car as he drove to the back of the mall and parked.

"Drake? What are you doing?" I was scared. "Your heat, he must have been pretty close to marking you because your heat is slowly starting, infact there is a scab there from where he went to bite and stopped. Man thats fine, I'll just use you." Drake smirked as he pulled on some gloves and hit me in the head as he placed silver hand cuffs on me. They were designed so if I move or try to escape they would burn but if I stayed still it wouldn't arm me. By now was full on crying. "Oh hush. It's gonna be the best time of your life." Drake smirked as he pushed my shirt up and started kissing my stomach and nipping at  the edge of my bra. "COLT! COLT SAVE ME! DAMMITT COLT!!" Iscreamed on the top of my lungs, I actually felt blood.

"Stupid bitch." Drake punched me and placed a cloth in my mouth as he slipped his tounge under my bra and licked the bottom of my boob. I squirmed and moved feeling the pain in my wrist I stopped and cried. I felt him grip my core and I thrashed around just as the van was ripped off. There stood an angry Colt. His eyes were pitch black and he was shaking like hell, his claws and canines were out and I cried more seeing him. "Mutt..... away....." Colt growled out, his wolf fighting him. "Nope, I like this." Drake smiled. "Anna he is in your pack." Drake's voice cracked. of course! He was in my pack so Colt couldn't do anything with out an alpha's blood consent or it would cause a war. I spit the cloth out. "KILL HIM NOW COLT!" I growled and Drake looked scared and he should be as Colt moved so fast even I couldn't see him and dragged him out of the van.

I could hear Drake's screams and cries and then it went silent as one loud victory howl echoed in the air and it went dead silent. "Colt? Colt!" I panicked and started thrashing and crying out in pain. A second late Colt was next to me, in all his naked glory. "Hold still love." Colt's voice was hoarse.He went to grab the cuffs them selves but I snarled at him. "Find the key! Don't try and break it with your hand!" I warned but he ignored me and in a flash he was able to snap both the hand and ankle cuffs. I sat up and grabbed his hands to see that they were bleeding badly and trying to heal.

"Dummy." My voice shook as I brought his hands to my lips and licked them, earning a purring sound. A werewolves' mate's saliva has special healing powers for the other one, so basically I was healing his wounds. I was done and just held his hands to my face as my wolf purred slightly. "I am so sorry. If I never left-" Colt cried, yes he litteraly cried. "No Colt, it was vound to happen, plus I am fine see? No harm done." I smiled and he groaned. "He touched you skin with his bare hands, his nasty-" I kissed Colt. "Calm down love, I am with you now. He will never touch me again, I am yours." I smiled cupping his face and gave him a small kiss. He smiled and his eyes flickered colors. "Mine, only mine." Colt purred and kissed my neck and licked where he would mark me. "Colt please.." I moaned and felt him go to pull away thinking I meant stop. "Mark me as yours, you only have a few days until I am 16. Just marking so we can at least have a mind link." I groaned when I felt his canines sink into my flesh.