21

Hey everyone, thanks for the love comments but one got my attention and going to be a big help from now on, I am going to raise the comments needed for a new chapter, I would tell you who said it but ou might hurt them so nope lol. From now on, there will need to be 60 comments to gain a new chapter lol, don't worry I will still do the chapters for the 30 comments from before but starting now, 1/27/14, there will need to be AT LTEAST 60 comments, thank you guys and gals I love you all!!!!

Blade's POV

I moaned waking up the next morning, only to rush out of bed and puke my guts up. Dam morning sickness. I wash my mouth and brush my teeth and look back in the room, Snow was cuddled up to my pillow sleeping like a baby, lol. I jumped in the shower and did my deeds and got out and got dressed. I wanted to visit my parents so I dressed up a tad bit. I pulled on some brown skinny jeans and a black tank top. I then grabbed a brown thin long sleeve shirt and my brown boots. I did my makeup so it a light golden color then mixed with brown for Smokey effect with black eyeliner.

I walked down stairs and started cooking since Snow was still in bed. [don't remember is I gave Snow's mother a name but its Kate] Kate walked in smiling. She had on some normal denim colored skinny jeans and a blue flowing shirt with matching flats. "Morning dear." Kate smiled hugging me. "Good morning Kate. What is Snow's favorite breakfast food?" I asked blushing, I mean he was my mate and I didn't know.

"Well he loves bacon eggs with cheese on them and then some cut up fruit. But doe he know you are doing this?" Kate raised a perfectly waxed eyebrow at me. "No but I want it to be a surprise." I smiled and she glared playfully. "Don't say I didn't warn you, males don't want their pregnant mates to do anything but sleep, eat and relaxing." Kate smiled. "Yea yea but I love cooking." I smiled and grabbed some bacon eggs and fruit from the fridge.  I turned on a pan and place the bacon in one and eggs in another and while that cooked, I grabbed some fruit and started cutting it up to make a fruit salad.

I chopped up some strawberries. bananas, oranges, peaches, pineapple, grapes, watermelon, blue berries and apples. I love fruit and his mom said he does. I made a plate of bacon and eggs once they were done and was putting the fruit into a bowl when warm arms wrapped around my waist. "You should be in bed, relaxing while I cooked. What if something happened?" Snow sighed in my ear kissing my neck. "Well nothing did and plus, I'm a werewolf remember? I heal a lot faster." I smiled and he chuckled. "So why are you dressed up? Not saying you don't look nice or anything but normally you love staying in  your fuzzy pj's bottoms and one of my shirts." Snow kissed my neck biting gently.

"Well I want to go and see my fater and tell him the good news. See my family, it's been awhile since I've seen them." I smiled and turned kissing his lips. "Well we can arrange that, no problem. I will get Anna to call Colt and we can all go." Snow smiled. "Can I go to?" Ally asked walking down stairs rubbing her little eyes. "Yes you can sweetie, if Adam wants he can come to." I smiled knowing her brother was not far behind her. "Yey!!!" Ally squealed. "Hey Alpha Snow, can I take Ally out for breakfast? Maybe go with Anna?" Adam asked keeping his head down. "If they want, you do know Anna has a mate right?" Snow asked handing Ally a piece of pineapple which she smiled and quickly ate it.

Adam's head snapped up and blushed. "Yes Alpha, her mate is Alpha Colt. She told us the other day. But you don't need to worry, I believe I won't have a mate." Adam whispered. That shocked me. "Why do you think that? Everyone has a mate Adam." I question bending down to look in his eyes, I'm pretty tall since I have Beta genes and my mate Is an Alpha, 6 foot to be exact. He was still young and growing so he was about 5'7. "Well before we were kidnapped and pack was slaughtered, there was this girl. Skyla, she claimed to be my mate and I believe that she was. She was 17 at the time and me being 10. So yeah." Adam sighed and went upstairs. "I didn't remember her, I was to young." Ally sighed. "Go get ready and you and your brother and Anna can go out to eat." I smiled rubbing her hair and she ran upstairs.

"That doesn't seem right, they were to different in age." Snow thought and I agreed. "Yea I mean Anna and are rare but." Snow sighed shaking his head. "Well for now let's eat and look more into it later." I sighed and Snow smiled wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me passionately.  I smiled into the kiss bring my arms up to around his neck biting his bottom lip gently as he looked down and rubbed my tummy gently. "Hey there son, how about the name Weylin? It means son of a wolf, and your daddy is a pretty bad ass wolf." Snow chuckled as I hit his arm playfully. "Watch the language Mr." I smiled and nodded my head. "I like that, His first name is Weylin then." I smiled and Snow kissed me again."Hey there is a good tasting breakfast that's getting cold on the table." I pulled away breathing heavily. "Yea but you taste so much better." Snow smirked as we sat down and ate our breakfast.