20

Man I won't be able to keep up with all the updates I owe yall lol I will do my best so ummmmm here we go.

Blade's POV

Snow laid me gently on our bed and I curled into the nice warm sheets and purred, um wait I purred? "Awwww!!! So cute and sexy at the same time." Snow chuckled and went to the bathroom and showered. I pouted and flipped over and turned the tv on and started to look for something only to stop on 'Duck Dynasty'. It was a new one the "Life of Si", I loved that show. I chuckled as Si started messing with Jepp's helmet as Snow walked out and laid next to me, rubbing soft circle's on my tummy.

"Really this show?" Snow chuckled. I nodded and snuggled into his chest and Snow held me close. "Eww is he really going to take that camera in the bathroom while it's on?" Snow gagged and continued to rub the soothing patterns on my back as I started to doze off. "Good night Angel." Snow kissed my forehead and I was out like a light.

"Mom! Stop you are embarrassing me!" A boy groaned as he was facing away from me with some gril in his arms. They were walking towards the ocean, we were at some beach. They were ahead of me but seemed familiar. "It's ok hun, I remember you being in a diaper!" The voice chirped, I've herd that voice before. "Don't get snappy with your mother!" Snow's voice growled. "Yea yea! She's the one talking about babies and I just realized she was my mate!" the boy groaned.

"But you still need some respect!" Snow hissed and wrapped his arm around me. I looked up to see his face, but I couldn't the sun's glare blocked it from me, but I knew it was him. "Oh calm down love, he loves her and its my job to annoy them." My voice was chirpy and I turned hearing a blood curdling scream. I looked up and seen the boy's figure in the air as a tall dark figure held him by the throat, the girl's body was on the ground, Lifeless.

"DAM YOU MONSTER!" Snow growled and shifted, his wolf charging just as a gun shot was herd, Snow stumbled and fell to the ground. My heart stopped, I couldn't breath. A blood curdling scream left my lips as I ran for the boy and feel a stinging in my chest as I herd another gun shot. No, this can't be. I need to save the boy........

"BLADE WAKE UP!!" Snow yelled panicked and shook me somewhat hard. I gasped sitting up panting as Snow stroked my hair and was trying to soothe me. "The nightmare, was so real, so vivid. I can't no." I sobbed as he rocked me back and forth. "Blade what was it about?" Snow asked kissing my temple. "Your death, and I think it was our son's. I don't know my god it was just so real. I even felt you and I both being shot." I sobbed and he growled."Nothing is going to take me or our son away from you. I won't let that happen." Snow swore and I nodded and kissed his chest. "Snow, make me forget the nightmare, please." I begged and started kissing hi neck. "Blade, what about-" I kissed his lips and he growled. "They said it was fine as long as I feel like it. But when I start showing the doors will be closed for ever." I moaned feeling his erection on my thigh. "Oh yeah? You mean when you start showing the bump of OUR baby, that you will never make love to me again?" Snow smirked and I groaned as he lifted his erection into my thigh.

"Maybe but I want you to make me forget the nightmare right now please." I begged and he nodded laying me on my back and slowly stripping me out of my jeans . Kissing from my ankles up my leg, my knees and my thigh. He slowly pulled my shirt up over my hear and kissed from my temple to my nose to my lips to my chin to my jaw to my neck to my marks down my breast. "Snow...." I moaned as he continued caressing my body. I gripped a handful of his hands and brought his face up to mine and kissed him biting his bottom lip as he groaned out. "Better watch out son, I love you but you need to watch out I'm coming in." Snow chuckled as he placed himself at my entrance.

He thrusted deep into me and I moaned as he kissed all over my chest. "Faster!" I hissed feeling my body get hot quickly. "I love you Blade." Snow moaned as he pecked my lips thrusting faster. "I love you to Snow." I moaned tugging on his bottom lip. He growled as we continued making sweet sweet steamy love all night long.

WHAT DO YOU GUY'S THINK?!!!