Chap.4 how its feels to get shot!

Alexi's POV

Yesterday with Justin and that kiss was perfect. His sweet soft mint tasted lips where still lingering on my lips.

I was thinking of his sweet lips when I got a text from him.

"Hey Alex. Wanna hang? Or do you got work.?"

"Hey justin. I would but I got work. Srry!"

"That's ok. I'll be hanging over there anyways for some work."

"Kk bye"

"Bye"

I got out of bed and got dress and headed to work.

________

"Hey everyone!" I said walking in the break room to set my stuff for my shift.

"Hey" Sophie came up to me.

Oh shit. Should I tell her about me and Justin hanging out yesterday? She will freak the fuck out! Because she cares about me of course. I rather not.

"Oh hey Soph."

"I'm sorry about crushing your dreams with Justin. I just want you to be safe. Sorry if I came off bitchy."

Shit now I feel guilty not telling her.

"Oh it's fine. I have already forgot about him." I said with a nervous chuckle.

"Good. like I said. There are other fish in the sea."

"Yea I hope."

~later on Alexi's shift~

For lunch I decided to go to McDonalds.

I walked out the back door when I heard my name being called.

"Alexi!"

I turned and it was Justin.

"Hey" I said walking to him.

"Sup I told you I'll see you. Anyways I can't stay and talk. But I wanted to see you, so I'll text you later ok?" He said in a rush.

"Wait Justin. what's the rush." I asked curious.

"No reason.............Oh shit!!! Come with me!!!!!!!! Run!!!!" He said grabbing my arm.

"Ow Justin what the fu-"

I was about to ask more questions when I saw a black Tahoe drive up with young boys hanging out the windows with guns.

I saw a young boy in the back seat pull up a gun at me and BAM!!

JUSTINS POV

I tried getting Away from Alexi before they found me. But I was to late. I saw them slowly drive up. I quickly grabbed her arm trying to get away with her. But again, I was to late.

SHIT THEY SHOT HER!!!!

"Oh damn! Alexi can you hear me?"

I saw her eyes open and she was slightly moaning from the pain. She was shot in the upper arm.

I picked her up from the ground and headed for my car.

____________

ALEXI'S POV

"Ow!! In a hurry much?" I winched in pain from Justin wrapping my arm.

"Actually yes, I am in a hurry. we need to head back to my house. You can't be alone. Or they will find you." Justin said.

I wanted to ask who was "they" but I didn't .

"Hey man sorry we late. We had to finish the job since you didn't come back."

A young man came in with 4 other dudes with him.

"Dude look. She got shot!" Justin said.

"Oh who is this pretty lady?" One dude asked.

"Oh sorry, Alexi this is Allen, Sean, Jason, Spencer, and Spinner. Guys, this is Alexi."

"Oh Hi. You know what we do right?" Spinner asked.

"Yes and no. I only know your a gang, but that's it." I said hoping they would say more about who they are.

"Good" They all said at the same time .

Damn what they do, is it that bad?