chap. 22 Coming all together. Somewhat.

ALEXI'S POV

Justin agreed to have me see my family and for Sophie coming over later today. I already called her and let her know that it was ok. I'm actually happy for ounce after all of this mischief with the gang and Allen.

I was currently getting ready for Sophie to come over. We were going to have a girls day at the house with Missy. I made up the bed from the messiness on it. I was in deep cleaning until my phone beeped.

It was an unknown text message.

' Dont worry baby, I will see you tomorrow . You'll finally be happy. With me!' 

Oh on. Its Allen. No No No  !!!! I would normally tell Justin. He insists i tell him. But I dont want to ruin today with my girls and family.

My breathing got more and more hard to catch. I felt like my lungs were closing. This Allen scares me! All of a sudden I got another text.

" Dont worry baby, breathe." It said.

Oh on. He's watching me!

I sat down on the bed and held my chest for easy access for breathing.

" Please Allen. Leave me alone!" I texted back.

" No can-do babe. Your mine! Oh and that little baby of yours, dont worry I wont hurt it . Even though IT SHOULD BE MINE!!!!" He replied back. Oh no! He's mad!

" Please Allen . Your scaring me!" I texted back.

He immediately replied.

"Good. Oh you'll meet the man behind the mask soon babe!" He texted.

I didnt text back. The man behind the mask? Who- 

The clown mask! That shit scared me! Allen was behind it? No he couldn't be, he was with Justin and the gang the whole time that day.

AHHHHH !!!! All this stressing is killing me!!! Its harmful for the baby also, i do know that. Im trying my best to not stress! ( hey, that rhymed!) 

My breathing got worse. i fell on the ground.

"JUSTIN!!" I yelled. I heard really fast shuffling footsteps. Justin.

" BABE! WHAT HAPPENED"  He rushed over to me. I saw the whole gang pile in the room. Missy ran over to me.

" OMG! Lex, you ok baby?" Missy asked concerned written all over her face.

" Yes, Mel. She's perfectly fine! Fuck,no ! Shes not!!" Justin yelled in Missy's face.

" Bieber, we dont have time to argue. Here,feel her forehead she if its hot!" Missy instructed. 

Justin rolled his eyes and they looked straight into mine. I was loosing conscience. My vision became blurry.

" Stay with me babe! PLEASE!!" Justin yelled.

I stayed up for him, even though my eyes were heavy as bricks!

"Nice Lex, stay awake for me." Missy said getting what looks like a shot.

" Look baby look at me. " Justin turned my head his way.

" she's going to give you a shot. Dont think about babe . Look at me. I love you so much!" Justin said trying to get my mind off the shot that was given.

" Nice" Missy and Justin both said after inserting the shot.

" Do you feel better?" Everyone asked.

" Y-yea" I said , my voice cracking.

" Good, can we be alone for a moment please?" Justin asked. Everyone nodded their heads and left our room.