Chap.11 DICK

Alexi POV

I was waiting for justin to come back to the hotel room. He hasn't been back since when we had sex. It's been 6 hours already. It's midnight and I'm worried. Where is he. Also he seemed like he was in a rush when he left. Probably a late assignment on the job or whatever he does.

" He girrrrrl!!" I turned around and saw the door wide open with spinner in the doorway.

"Hey where were you guys. And where is Justin. I've been worried." I said .

"Oh we all went out"

"Without me?" I asked a little hurt I wasn't invited to this 'outting'

"Well yea. Strippers and sluts? No, not your scene . Also Justin said you said no" Spinner said with a slurped face . Drunk.

"Huh? Justin?" I asked confused.

"Well yea. He said he called you and you said no right before we went to the club. Didn't he?"

"Oh that! Yes, yes he sure did. Where is he now ?" I asked playing everything off.

"He should be up here by now. oh look , there he is!" Spinner said pointing to justin with this blonde bimbo on his side. The Fuck!?!?

I looked at him hurt and sad filled with my eyes. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. Did I do something to tic him off? I don't think I did!

He quickly grabbed the whore closer to him and walked her to 'our' room. Soon after he disappeared into the room the other guys started to fill the room . Justin was the only one that brought a girl home.

"Justin is a fucking dick." I heard someone say in my ear. I looked to find Allen .

"What? " I asked.

"Listen , I heard you guys this morning having 'fun'. And he does this . That's a dick move." Allen said.

"Yea. well I deserved it. I shouldn't have gave it up that easily and fast to a guys I just met 4 weeks ago. " I said with tears at the brim of my eyes.

"Sorry baby girl . I shouldn't warned you he was a player. He fucks em and leaves em. But I have a feeling you'll stick around." He said mugging my shoulder .

"Oh no, I'm just here cause he obviously doesn't want me to say that I got shot by some people and you guys get arrested." I said still holding in my tears.

Allen just stood silent like he knew I was right.

"It's ok. I know I'll never mean anything to him." I said as I stood up and walked to me and justins room.

I saw him waiting outside the bathroom without a shirt on and only in boxers with his back towards me

"Umm, where should I sleep tonight?" I asked .

"Anywhere you want." he bluntly said without looking at me.

I just quietly walked out. What a dick! That's all I was to him, a slut!!

~~~~~~~~

How was it????? Trust me .ill update soon maybe tonight!!!!