chap.29 Surprise Surprise!!

Alexi's POV

I yawned loudly as I stretched my arms over the bed me and Justin shared.

"ouch" I heard Justin say In his sexy morning voice.

"Oh im sorry. Did I hit you?" I asked him.

"yea. You did" He mumbled rubbing his head , where I had hit him.

"Awww babe. Im sorry" I said hugging him .

"It's ok babe. " He said kissing on top of my head.

"Hahaha. Moving Day!!!!!!" I screamed.

"Aha, I almost forgot. " Justin said stretching as well. Getting out of the bed.

"I'm going to shower then get ready." I hyped.

" Ummm, what do you think your doing missy? No no no, your staying home with Missy,  while me and the boys move all out things ." Justin said walking to me.

"What? Unfair. I wanted to help!" I claimed.

"No-can-do babe. You're pregnant , and I don't want anything happening to our babies." He took my hand and twirled me .

"What ever. Well, can me and Missy go shopping for the bedrooms instead of staying stuffed in a house all day long?" I asked.

"We'll see. Missy should be here any minute " He replied.

"ok" I said kissing him. "I love you Mr. Bieber"

"I love you more." He mumbled against my lips.

"I'm going to get ready . I'll be in the shower. Meanwhile their is someone I want you to meet." Justin said and grabbed my hand headed downstairs.

When we reached the bottom of the steps I saw a women around the age of 30 with dark hair.

"Mom here she is." Justin said blushing.

"Oh my god Justin. She's beautiful. I'm Pattie, Justin's mom. He talks about you all the time."  Pattie pulled me into a tight hug.

"You two bond while I be upstairs." Justin said leaving the room.

"Sit "Pattie had said. Leading me over to the couch

"so you're Justin's girl?" She asked.

"yea. " I said shyly.

"Listen, I just want you to know that Justin told me everything about your parents reaction about your pregnancy and I just want you to know that I'm here ok? Im your mom from now on since yours is not wanting to be a good parent." Pattie said rubbing my back.

"Oh honey its ok" Pattie said, At first I didn't know what she was talking about until I realized I was crying .

"I-It's just my mommy and dad didn't take me in . And I'm heartbroken because of that. We-we've had the most unforgettable moments together and I just feel that I was thrown away in my family." I started to cry worse in Patties arms.

"It's ok honey. I'm here now."

Me and Pattie talked forever until we heard the boys wake up and Missy came.

"Hey we going shopping?" Missy asked as me and Pattie went into the kitchen.

"Yep. I want to decorate my girls nursery." I smiled thinking about my babies.

" Oh my god!!!! Im so happy to be a grandmother of twin girls!" Pattie yelled.

"Haha me to,  Im jut nervous that I wont make a good enough mother." I admitted.