Chap.6 this is my life now

ALEXI'S POV

"You got everything?" justin asked.

"Umm. I'm pretty sure" I said checking if I left anything of mine at his house .

"Ok here's the plan. We drive to the airport. Hop on the plane to Atlanta. Then we go to a hotel . We then plan how we are going to "finish him off" before he comes to us. Got it?" Justin asked the crew before we headed out to the cars.

We were now driving to the airport. only me and justin were in his car, the other boys were in the other range rover behind us.

"Justin what am I going to do about my clothes. I have nothing ." I asked scared remembering he hates being questioned.

"Well I guess I'm going to have to take you on shopping when we get there ." he said.

"Oh Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!" I yelled trying to reach over and hug him.

"Babe I'm driving! and your welcome!"

~~~~~~~( skipping the plane ride)

" I think that would look good on you ?" justin said behind me, pointing to a cute lingerie .

"Thanks..... but no. I got this . you just look around for something you'll like."

"But it's Victoria Secret!" he did have a point there.

"Whatever just stay behind me. is that ok with you?" I jokily asked.

"Yes it is cause i love the view." I just rolled my eyes. then I realised that he was talking about my ass! Perv!

~~~~~~( at the hotel)

Me and justin have our own room while the other boys share a room. I took a shower and put on a pair of short shorts and a sports bra.

I Opened the bathroom door letting justin know that he can come in. I was brushing my hair when I heard

"You know you shouldn't be teasing ?"

I turned around to find a shirtless justin .

"Who am I teasing?" I asked

"Can't you see this big ass boner in my pants?" he asked back.

"Yes and?" I asked bluntly.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked again.

I was taking back a little.

"And why do you think you should know that?"

"I think you are" he creepily said getting closer to me.

"Ok" I skimpily said. putting the brush up.

"I guess I'll never know right?" he asked wanting the answer to be "yes"

"Maybe.." I said

"That's better than no" he said holding my waist.

"Kiss me baby girl." he commanded

And with that I kissed him. That can never get old!!

"Hmm. good night Justin." I said right before things got heated.

"Damn." I heard him say under his breath.

" Hey you should be happy your sleeping with me tonight!" I told him.

"True"

____________________

I know it's short and boring but I'll update soon and not go on strike!!!!

Do u like this one????