Chap. 12 truth

Alexis POV

I woke up to screaming. My guess it's Allen and Justin. They are always fighting over the slightest things!

I swung my legs over the couch Yep that's right , I slept in the couch while justin got to sleep on the nice fluffy bed with the whore.

Anyways I got off the couch and turned the corner into the kitchen I find both Allen and Justin yelling at each other.

" Dude why are you acting like this? your a huge ass dick! Do you know how bad you hurt her feelings? People have feelings." Allen yelled at Justin.

"I thought when we did it , it was no-strings attached." Was all justin said.

"Did you guys agree to that?" Allen said.

"No...." Justin bluntly said.

"Your a prick!" Allen yelled.

"Yea you are." I said.

They both turned their heads towards me .

"I'm sorry." they both said.

"Look, can we talk?" justin said looking sad.

Maybe he did realise he was being a dick. He pulled me into the bathroom.

"Yea"

"Look , what we did wasn't my intention . I'm- I'm sorry I lead you on." He said trying not to look at me.

"Umm. But Justin you. You would always flirt with me and -"

"Like I said. I'm sorry I lead you on." He said and left out . Leaving me in the room.

If you listen closely you can hear my heart cracking . 😞

I didn't mean to fall for him. I fell and he didn't catch me or fell with me. I hate to say it- but. I love Justin.

What was I thinking . He's a criminal . He probably doesn't love . He just fucks. Relationships are shit to him. I'm so stupid !

JUSTINS POV

I don't feel bad for Alexi. I meant what I said. I just have to be friends with her. Nothing more . I'm not falling for her! Nope!!

Me and Allen have been at each other's throat ! The littlest things he does gets under my skin. I guess it's the same for him .

If things get to out of control with me and him. I'm going to have to let him go. Yeah , it's gotten that bad between us.

~~~~~~~~

I know it's short but please tell ur friends bout this story so I can have more readers!!! thanks!!!!