chap.20 meeting her

Alexi's POV

" Mmmmm" I yawned as I streched out my arms while sitting on the bed.

" Morning babe" I heard Justin say. I looked to my left on the bed and he wasnt there. I finally looked at the door. I saw him smirking at me, leaning in the doorway.

"Shit, babe. You scared me." I said holding my heart.

" Aww im sorry, Plus dont get to attached to cussing all the time. I dont want our baby to have a potty mouth." He said crawling on the bed where I was.

" Then in that case. You need to wrok on that cussing to." I said as a-matter-of-factly.

"mm, I know . Im working on it. " He said and rubbed my tummy from behind.

" Why were you downstairs?" I asked.

" I was getting breakfast ready for when you wake up. Also i want you to meet someone." He said looking in my eyes.

" OK , let me put on decent clothes." I said trying to get up, it was kinda hard.

" Need help babe?" Justin asked.

"Yea, thanks"

He helped me up and then help me put on clothes. Even though I don't have that much of a baby bump, being pregnant makes you lazy.

" so who is this somebody?" I asked Justin as we were walking down the stairs.

" Its someone I think youll be really close friends with, she really wanted to meet you." He said. SHE?

He finally made it downstairs. I saw a brunette hair girl, sitting on the sofa cuddleing with spinner.

"OMG IS THIS HER?!!" She yelled out. Everyone nodded thier heads.

" Yea, this is my girl." Justin said while hugging me from behind.

" My god! SHES A BQUATY QUEEN!!!!" The girl yelled. She looked about my age or a little older.

She came running to me.

" OMG! Im Melissa! Call me Missy. Justin talks about you all the time.!" She yells again.

" HAhaha stop mel, your scaring her. " Spinner and justin said.

"whatever! Come on, let-lets bond." She pulled me away from Justin and we ran upstairs.

We finally came to a halt at Justin and I's room.

" So ? Tell me more about yourself." She said as we sat on our bed.

" Well, me and Justin meet by him . Basically running over me with his car. Then I got shot by I think his rivals, so we've grown closer by then." I said skipping the period of the 'ignoring' in our relationship.

" Oh thats, cool. You forgot something" She said pointing to my baby bump.

" Oh yea and I'm 4 weeks pregnant with Justins baby."

" I KNOW!!!! Im going to be a aunt!!!!! " She yelled

" Ok. I love you. You are my only girl-friend, right now. I need a girl around you know." I said rubbing my stmatch.

" Of corse. We are already besties!" She said excitly.

"Hahaha i know!"

" So do you know the gender yet?" She questioned.

"No, Justin was suppose to make a appoinment today. I don't know if he did or not." I stated.

" Yea? Well, to tell you the truth im excited for you and him. Being parents and all. Im totally helping with the baby shower and the babyroom and all." She stated.

" of corse!" I said.

" So. Missy, tell me about yourself?" I asked, "How do you know Justin?"

" Well, Im dating spinner and i met him while he was in this gang about a year ago. I also met everyone else. "

" Did you know Jacey?" I asked. Her eyes widden.

" Um- yea, Justin told you about her?"

"Yes. How was she?"

" Well, She was pretty, not drop dead gorgous like you but she was pretty close. She was very funny and out going. She was very slim. She was anterexic, but Justin stopped that from turning into something worse." She said.

" How long were they together before- you know?" I asked.

" Ummm- about 3 months. Not that long. But Justin was sure she was the girl of forever. But we always told him that youll find someone else. Your really special." Missy claimed.

" Thanks. One more thing." She nodded for me to go on.

" Do you know what Justin and his gang do or who this 'him/he' is?" I asked hoping she would know.

" Uh- yes. But i doubt Justin would want me to tell you. " She said. Shit, there goes my chance.

"OK , just wondering." i said looking down.

" ITs ok, i get it. Your in a house of unknown. Its fine.I would want to know to." She said. " come here" she said pulling me into a hug.

" Thanks. I've been through a lot . I needed girl time." I said as we pulled away.

"Totally. We are so hanging out more. You know, getting out the house." She said.

" Thanks" I said for the trillenth time today.

" No, prob"

we were heading to the stairs when I had to do something I felt guilty about.

" Hey um- Missy?"

"yea"

" I'll be down in a minute. I gotta throw up! Tell Justin i'll be down in a minunte" I said in a bit of a rush.

" Of corse. Do ya thing!" she said and went downstairs. Meanwhile I went into the room and got out my new phone.

I dialed Sophies number.

" Hello?" She answered

" Hey soph."

" omg , where have you been . Since last week at the party I couldnt find you. Nor have i seen or heard from you."

"sorry I just had a kickass headace and a really bad hangover. You get me?" I asked

" Yea, yea,yea. I guess."

" anyways I just wanted to tell we should hang out sometime. I got things to tell you. Plus I have someone I want you to meet" I said referring to Melissa

" Sure, when?" She asked.

" Ill just call you. "

"what is it that you have to tell me" AGGG , so many questions!!!

" You wanna know now?" I asked .

" Yea. Whats holding you back?"

" Ok, dont be mad or disapointed. Im pregant"

~~~~~<<<<>>>>~~~~

Oh my god wat u think Sophie's reaction is????

I need 15-20 votes!!!!!! Thanks lovies !!!!!