chap.23 my babies

Alexi's POV

I woke up to Justin kissing my temple and cheeks and petting my hair in the back seat of our car.

" Hey, your up" He said pulling into a hug.

" Mmm- Where are we?" I asked.

"In the hosiptal parking-lot. The baby's appointment?" He reminded me.

" Oh, yea. How long have I been sleep?"

"About an hour. You needed your rest babygirl, dont sweat it." He said trying to make me feel better by us being late for our appoinment.

" Ok well, should we head in?"

" If your feeling better."

" Yes, what did you do to my dad?" I asked hoping he didnt hurt him, badly...

" All I did was tell him that he hurt my baby and he should be more like a dad towards you and not disown you." Justin was telling me. I knew he at least threaten my dad. That's just the way Justin is.

" Oh, ok. Well, Thanks babe. " I said pulling him into a passionate kiss.

We headed in the doctors. I walked with my head down knowing people are starring at me.

If you looked at me you will at least think im a freshman in high school because of how short I am. People will think im a teen mom. Well, I am but a younger teen mom.

" Hey, babe, dont let these fags get to you " Justin said grabbing my hand as we walked to the window to let the lady know we are here.

We finally sat down in the waiting room chairs and started talking until i heard a squeal.

" Sorry, I'm just-excited?" Sophie had a questioning face.

" Soph, hey" i said as I got up to hug her.

"I'm really sorry Lex, I know what I said was bitchy, its just i love you so much I dont want anyone to hurt you." She said still hugging me.

" Its fine. I understand." I said pulling away. " Want to meet my boyfriend, legit this time " I asked.

She laughed and nodded a yes.

" Justin babe, Its Sophie. She's coming with us for the eltrasound " I said.

" Ok." Was all he said. " Alright then" I awckwardly said and turned to Sophie , so she wouldnt be a third-wheel.

We soon was called into a room.

" Hi im Dr. Kelsy and ill be your doctor for the rest of your pregnancy." She said with a friendly smile on her face.

"Alright" Was I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Ok , how about you lay right on here." She said while patting a bed for me to lay on.

Sophie was about to help me lay down untill Justin budded in.

"I got her!" He snapped , sharping his eyes at her.

She backened out. I knew she was scared of him. He just made it worse.

" Sorry.." She whispered backing away and came on the other of me , where the doctor with the monitor on her side.

Justin kept his eyes on her. I couldnt see what he doing. He finally turned to me. His eyes were pitch black, but turned the normal brown orbs they are when he turned towards me , looking into my eyes. " I love you" He said out of the blue.

" Love you too." I said back. To be honest, I was scared for Sophie just then.Justin looked mad . When Justin gets mad , hes scary. I hate it!

Dr.Kelsey put some gel on my stomatch and rubbed the remote-like handle on my stmach also.

" Ok , so here is -oh WAIT!! " Dr. Kelsey yelled.

My eyes snapped towards her. " Whats wrong? Is something wrong?" I asked very concered.

" NO no. Its just- well look." She pointed to the screen.

" What- wait is that?" Justin asked . His eyes getting wide.

" What , Lex. I Think your having.." Sophie said stopping herself and looked closley at the screen.

"What?" I asked. They all looked shocked. " Will someone please tell me whats going on?!" I yelled.

"Look babe" Justin pointed towards the screen. I saw two small little, not even half developed yet, little small figures.

" Im having twins?" I asked

"YES!" All of them yelled.

" I would tell you the genders but they are not yet delvelope so I can do that" Dr. Kelsey said .

" Oh, ok . When will you be able to?" I aksed.

" Well say, come back when your at least 4-5 months, then I could probably let you know." She said putting all of her stuff away.

" Thank you" We walked out the room." I gotta go to the bathroom guys i'll be back" I told Justin and Sophie and quickly walked to the bathroom.

JUSTINS POV

Alexi said that she needed to go pee. Great I was stuck with Sophie.

I looked over at her. She was shaking and looking on the floor.

"Look here bitch." I said as I grabbed her wrist.

She looked up surprised at my actions and started sweating. scared bitch. That's right, fear me!

"If you even try to break me and my Lexi up. I know men, including me, that can beat you till your black and blue." I said my eyes turning black.

I've always had a weird feeling Sophie is a bad person or she's working with 'him' .

"I-I'm not going to b-brake you g-guys up. " She stuttered.

"Do you work for 'him'?" I asked her.

"W-who?" she asked , scared as shit.

"Never mind. "I said

"If you see anything your not suppose to , do NOT tell Alexi , got it?" I asked cornering her on the wall.

She didn't answer me.

"Do you want to suffer bad consequences for not answering me? " I whispered in her ear.

"No." she said quietly.

"No what?" I asked her.

"Sir or master? " She asked.

"Sir.." I said.

"No sir."

"Good. Now get out of my face! " I yelled at her.

She walked across from me.

As soon as she did Alexi came out running out. Perfect timing!

"Hey babe, ready?" I asked her . She looked like she saw a ghost or something .

"Uh- Um yea." She said grabbing her purse from me. Something's up.

"Bye Soph . I'll call you to have a girls day sometime." Lexi said hugging her.

Sophie gave me a look saying was it ok to hang out with my girl?
I nodded my head.

"Umm sure. yea sounds good." she said without stuttering . Good.

I rolled my eyes at her pathetic ways and grabbed Alexi and hugged her from behind.

"Ready to go home ?" I asked when Sophie was walking to her car outside .

"Y-yea." she stuttered.

"Babe. what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Please don't get mad justin." she said. Oh no, what happened.

"Yea yea, what happened?" I asked again.

"Allen."