Chapter Eleven

"This can't be safe" I whisper to myself looking towards the dancefloor. There are Women and Men doing dance moves that I've never even seen before. I quickly look away from the crowd.

"Alex this is supposed to be fun you're not supposed to be sitting at the bar with a" She grabs my drink bring it to her nose. "A water?" She shakes her head at me disappointment clear in her eyes.

"I am having fun," I say throwing my hands up in the air. "Whooo," I said trying my best to look like I was having the time of my life.

"This is just sad Where is your guy?" She asked looking around the club.

"I have no idea" I mumble looking down at my hands. Apollo took him away as soon as we got here. I haven't seen him since. I hope he is having more fun than I am.

"He left you?" She frowns placing my drink on the table. "Well, then I guess we are just going to have to show him what he is missing huh?" She said pulling me up. Oh No I know that look. That look always ends with me getting in trouble.

"No"

"Too late," She said pulling me into the dance floor.

"I don't even know how to dance" How does she expect me to dance when I can't even do the cha cha slide. I freeze up feeling a pair of hands grab my waist. I quickly turn around feeling slightly scared but relax when I meet a familiar pair of blue eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asked. Well, it sounded more like a demand. His grip tightens on my waist pulling me into his chest.

"Attempting to dance?"I whispered feeling my face turn red. Why is doing this to me? Why am I even feeling like this?

"Why? Are you trying to get some dumb male?" I shiver as he brings his lips to my ear. "No one's touching you except me" He whispered causing my heart to stop. Did he just say what I think he said?

"Are you drunk?" I asked pulling myself away from him.

"Alex" I hear a voice call out from behind me. That doesn't sound like Sally. "Look's like my brother is having a good time"

"Dionysus," I say turning around. Sure enough, He is walking towards us a drink in his hand. He is wearing a white business suit that complements his blond hair. My eyes widen at the group of girls following him. This is the moment where I mentally face palm myself. Dionysus owns Dion's. I mean huh the name of this club is the  first four letters of his name. 

"Why don't you have a drink?" He asked frowning. "My drinks are so good they can get a god drunk," He said winking at me. What kind of slogan is that? That sounds terrifying.

"I'm not feeling thirsty," I say clearing my throat. I don't want to tell him I'm not twenty one. He would kick me out or something. I freeze up feeling Ares' hands wrap around my waist again. Definitely drunk. How do you handle someone that drunk?

"Nonsense I insist" He hands me his drink a glint now in his eyes. "You must try it" I feel myself reaching out for the drink. When Ares grabs my hand putting it back to my side.

"Knock it off Dionysus" Ares growled making me shake slightly.I shake my hand feeling my senses come back to me. Was I about to drink? It felt like I was being forced to get the drink. I think I need a nap or something. Or maybe I'm finally losing it.

"You're no fun brother even when your drunk, talk about being a buzz kill ," Dionysus said as he brought his drink to his lips.

"I'm warning you-"

"Yeah yeah yeah I got it's nice seeing you again Alex," Dionysus said turning his back to ask.

"You should be nicer to your brothers, their family," I said to him turning to face him. His blue eyes look clouded.He looks distracted I place my hand on his shoulder pulling him out of this thoughts. "Are you okay?" I asked. Maybe I should make him sit down and drink water. That has to help right? Where is Sally when I need her?

"I'm fine" I grab his hand choosing to ignore the sparks that I'm feeling. I lead him to the bar stool forcing him to sit down.

"Alex?" He asked as I wave my hand at the bartender.

"One water please?" I turn my attention back to Ares. He leans in closer as if he was going to tell a secret.

"You may talk a lot but you're not ugly"