Prologue

Prologue

* 10 months later *

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

It's been awhile y'all. I'm pregnant as hell with triplets. I'm fat as fuck and miserable. My babies aren't producing well , and it's taking a longgg time. I've been on bed rest since I hit 9 months. Scary thing is , it's a possibility that I have Dre's and Chris babies in here . How many is the real question . It could be two of Chris', two of Dre's , or all of Dre's or all of Chris'. That I don't quite understand.

Me and Chris are on speaking terms. Dre is really upset with me , but he's going to be here for his child(ren) . I feel like a bad person, for being pregnant by two people. Over the past 10 months Takari has been working my nerves. Her little ass is so spoiled and Chris and Dre doesn't make it any better.

"Ohhmyygoshh . Auntie Kelanda my water just broke ! "

She started fanning herself .

"Ewe bitch it's all over the fucking carpet " she said being all dramatic. When she looked at me I rolled my eyes and she started helping me to the car. I started crying . The pain was killing me.

*At The hospital *

They immediately rushed me to a delivery room . Dre and Chris was already in there. I know it's probably awkward for them , but it's obvious that I don't care. It's all about my babies as of now .

After being in pain for almost 4 hours I finally pushed out a beautiful healthy baby boy . I first noticed that he had a one hazel greenish eye color and one grayish greenish eye color. That's a sign of mixed DNA's .

I smiled at him and kissed his small cheeks. My other two babies aren't ready to come out yet I'm guessing.

" What do you want to name him ? " The doctor asked me.

" Jeremiah King , no last name yet . "

I was honored to give birth to a baby this handsome. I was still having contractions, but It was basically numb when I held him. I asked Dre and Chris did they want to hold the baby , and both of them shook their head no as they looked at Jerimiah amazed.

" Excuse me nurse, when will I have my other two ? "

"Whenever , they're ready m'am . It doesn't look like their ready yet .

Slim's POV :

*

*

*

Wassup Y'all ? I got my shit together now . I got drafted to the Brooklyn Nets, but that's not even the best part. I'm a father to my amazing three month old son Mikeal Antwuan Stevenson. Me and Marisa are happy. After she had Mikeal we moved to New York , so I can ball . My salary is big as hell. A real thug never tells.

"Baby , come get Mikeal so I can take my shower " I heard M say . I picked him up and kissed his cheeks. I looked up at M and kissed her and smacked her fat ass .

" i wanna get in the shower with you bae "

" too bad nigga , and put my fatman to sleep "

"No,if I put him to sleep now he going be up all night "

She rolled her eyes and closed the bathroom door. After she had the baby she got some ass and some breast like damnn bae. I'm completely in love with this girl and her body. Her family don't really like me though. They sent their daughter to grow up and go to college, but before she graduated she got knocked up by me. I don't really see what the big deal was M was a grown ass woman at the time , we make our own decisions, so they need to calm down.

When M got out the shower she was all dressed up . I want to take her and Mikeal out today. I'm a grown man now, I gotta do grown man things. I started from dirt now I'm up to wealth. 💓.

Ra'Kelsie's POV:

*

*

*

"Mommy look I got all A's on my test " Brooklyn came running into the living room .

A lot has happened since Yellow proposed to me. He promised that he was getting out of the game soon, but he's been gone more than ever. It's just me and little Brooklyn home mostly. My beauty salon has expanded. I make about 1.6 million off of the salon. I also found out that I can't have kids , so while everybody having babies I can't have any. I'm happy too have Brooklyn though she brings me joy like no tomorrow .

" I'm so proud of you ! "

My stomach started hurting badly. I had a gut feeling that something bad was happening. I ran to the phone and dialed Yellow's number , he didn't answer. I kept calling and it started going to voicemail. I started crying . I dialed Robee's number to make sure it wasn't him .

R: hello ?

Me: where you at ?

R: home , why you alright ?

Me: something bad is happening and I feel it .

R: you want me to come over there ?

Me: yeah .

R: I'm on my way sis .* hangs up *

I felt my phone vibrating in my hand. I looked up and saw it was an Unknown number. I answered immediately.

Me: hello ?

??: Yellow is dead . He got shot in the head he dead !

I screamed out loud as if somebody was killing me. I fell to the floor and started crying. Please let this be a dream God please.

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

I sat in the hospital bed holding Jeremiah. He was goofy he smiled at everything and he barely cried. I couldn't ask for a better baby. As soon as I put him to sleep my stomach started hurting.

I pressed a button and the nurse rushed in. She checked me out and took Jeremiah out the room. Then the doctor and two other nurses rushed in .

" It's time to start pushing again " I heard the doctor say. I did as the told me and I pushed out a healthy baby girl. She started crying and I saw her dimple in her left cheek. She is Dre's daughter for sure. All of Dre's children was born with a dimple on their left cheeks.

Dre smiled and picked her up out if the doctors arms. He kissed her little dimple and held her in his arms.

*Four Hours Later / The Next Morning *

I finally gave birth to my last child. It was a healthy baby boy also . 7 pounds 6 ounces and 15 inches. He had light brown hair and light brown eyes like Chris. I handed him over to Chris because I didn't need a DNA test for him I knew exactly who his father was .

"What are you going to name the girl ? " the nurse asked me .

"Diamond Wynter Carter and name the boy Cairo Christopher Lewis "

I watched Chris and Dre as they held the babies. I called the nurse to bring my first boy Jerimiah in.

I picked up my phone and texted Auntie Kelanda so her and Takari could come in. Dre's phone started ringing and he ignored it , but when it rung again he answered . The news that he got changed his whole body language. He put Diamond in the little bed and he stormed out. I looked at Chris and shrugged my shoulders.

Chris: how this going work ?

Me: what you mean ?

Chris: I want to be in my son's life just as much as you do. I want just as much time as you.

Me: we'll talk about this later .

The door opened and the nurse walked in the door with Jeremiah and Takari and KeKe was behind her.

Auntie Ke picked up Diamond started making babies noises.

Takari: which one is my brudda or sister ?

Me: all three of them baby .

She looked at me all surprised
and stuff.

Takari: can I hold them mommy ?

Me: ask your daddy

Takari: daddy can I hold the babies please

Chris shook his head no.

Chris: hold up Phat

My dad was in here the whole time taking pictures. He didn't say one word he was just in shock. I'm guessing this his first time watching someone give birth.

I looked at Takari as she was pouting .

Me: calm down lil girl . you better fix your face

Takari: but I wanna hold the babies

She started crying. My dad picked her up and placed her on my bed in my lap. Then he gave her Jeremiah.

Takari: hey. I'm your big sister. What's his name mommy ?

Me: Jeremiah

Takari: can we call him Jerry ?

Me: yeah

She kissed his face .

Takari: is he going to be home for Christmas ?

I nodded my head. Christmas is in two weeks and I'm excited. Takari's Christmas list was kind of cute. She had
1.) a doll house
2.) dolls
3.) a Princess dress
4.) karaoke machine

Imma make sure she has a wonderful Christmas, since this is her fifth Christmas.

Shaylee's POV:

*

*

*

I would be lying if I said nothing has changed in ten months. I had a very handsome son Rakeem Robert Johnson two months ago. Him, Kyren, and Robee are my boys for life. They're the reason I wake up with a big ass smile on my face everyday. Kyren is a amazing big brother, at first I thought Kyren would be jealous, but he wasn't. Kyren is very helpful with Rakeem. Robee is being a family man, but he's still running things in the street. I want him to be completely out and that's what we're really fussing about now days. Kyren has formed into this athlete. He plays football, basketball, baseball and he runs track. He's growing up so fast, next month he's turning nine and he wants to go to California. What Kyren wants, Kyren gets as long as he behaves in school.

Last night I got some news that really hurt my heart. Yellow was killed. It hurt me more because Ra'Kelsie was really in-love with him. They were suppose to be together forever. Brooklyn's mom left her and now her dad is dead. Lord knows they been through too much.

I dialed Ra'Kelsie's number to check up on her but she didn't answer. I'm going to go stay with her tonight so I could make sure she's okay.

"You checked on your sister ? " ii asked Robee.

"Yeah, she trying to take a nap. " he said as he picked up his keys.

Me: where you going ?

Robee: don't worry bae . Imma be back .

I rolled my eyes .

Me: no the fuck you not . you going stay here with Robert

He smacked his teeth .

Robee: I don't got time for your shit right now Shaylee.

Me: That's all you fucking thinking bout is the fucking streets. You going in up in the pen or in a fucking casket I'm not fucking playing with you . That shit that happened to Yellow should be a fucking wake up call to yo stupid ass.

At this time I was heated. I didn't want to seem like a punk bitch, but I started crying. I see what my sister inlaw is going through and he still want to be out there.

Robee: chill man. I keep telling you , I got me

Me: we have to fucking kids. What about Kyren and Keem ? What about them. If you leave don't come back.

I turned around and headed upstairs to check on the boys. I walked to Kyren's room first, he was knocked out I put the cover on him and kissed his cheek. Rakeem was sleep also. I have him on a schedule so he can atleast sleep four hours at night. I gave him a kiss and walked to my room.

Nique's POV:

*

*

*

I always imagine myself graduating college and being a lawyer. I got expelled from LSU for starting a fight with Slim's girlfriend while she was pregnant. After I got kicked out I moved back to Atlanta with my mama. She's disappointed but what the fuck can she really do ?
Absolutely nothing. I work at a fat food restaurant. I'm looking for a better job and I'm slowly but surely getting there.

Dayiona's POV:

* 1 week later *

"Takari stop doing that "

"I'm not even doing nothing "

"Stop making that damn noise the babies trying to sleep ! "

She rolled her eyes and I plucked her.

"Roll them again . " I said daring her.

I heard crying so I walked to the babies room. Diamond and Cairo was crying & Jeremiah was just looking around laughing. I picked Diamond up first , but she wouldn't stop crying. Dre walked in the room and took her from me. She instantly stopped crying.

I picked Cairo and started feeding him his bottle.

Me: Dre ?

Dre: what

Me: do you love me ?

Dre: yeah . I never stopped

Me: why can't we just be happy .

Dre: this isn't the time to talk about this right now Day.

I rolled my eyes and placed a tired Cairo in his crib with the bottle in his mouth. I kissed my baby Jeremiah and started talking to him. I couldn't have asked for a better baby . He never cries, he's just a happy baby.

I walked into my room and put on this all black dress . Today is Yellow's funeral and to be honest I really don't want to go. Dre's been really distant since that had happened.

" Takari come on , let me put your dress on. " I yelled . She ran into the room and I started undressing her. She had a pretty white dress with some church socks and shoes. I untwisted her hair so her natural curls would be nice and fresh.

Me: go sit in the sofa until me and your daddy is ready .

My dad is going to watch the twins while we go to the funeral.

* Later *

The funeral was very emotional. I was in tears the whole time. My heart was hurting for Brooklyn, Dre and Ra'Kelsie also.

In the middle of the funeral Brooklyn ran out of her sleep and started tapping Yellow's body , screaming for him to get up.

It's just a rough time , and I don't like speaking on it .