Filler

. This chapter is short because

1.) My wattpad is tripping. I hate the update.

2.) This girl took my out my writing mood

@PinkieStar1 or whatever your name is , you comment on like every three chapters trying to start shit with me . In chapter 1Q , you said that'll last I hear from you . Well waaa ? Yo mad or nah ? Please tell me girl. Don't test me 😂👏✊.

In chapter 1Q , you said that'll last I hear from you . Well waaa ?

- anyways I'm on mardi gras break so I will update a full chapter . I will just have to write it in an app and copy and paste. Bare with me please.

De'Andre's POV :

*

*

*

Basketball career ? Fuck that . Imma fuck his life up, there will be no basketball.

I'm in the fucking game. What would make him think he could put his hands on me without a consequence. I'm going to end his fucking life. Nobody is going to fuck with me. I'm Prince if you didn't know.

I walked into the house of this girl Brittany. She was a cool ass female and she was always here when I needed her. I been ' talking' to her for about three weeks. I've known her for a while though. Her pussy is on point too, making me come back for more. Day is always busy , so I'm with Brittany most of the time.
She knows what I does and she respects that.

" What happened ? " she asked me jumping up when she saw me.

" I got into a fight with some pissy ass nigga . " I told her . She got something to clean me up with.

" It'll burn real quick, but you a G you should be used to this . " she said and I laughed. I winced in pain as she was putting a liquid on my cuts. " We all good now. What you about to get into ? " she asked me.

" you first, then I gotta get some business handled. " I told her and she smiled.

Marissa's POV:

*

*

*

My alarm went off at 10:00 in the morning , which was weird because I didn't set it. I opened my eyes and groaned. It smelled really good in here. I got out of the bed and did my hygiene. I then got back in the bed. It was too damn cold to be walking around this house.

I picked up my phone and got on Instagram, until I heard footsteps. I looked up and saw Michael walk in with a big ass tray of food. I smiled.

" Goodmorning beautiful . " he said as he sat the tray infront of me. I fell inlove with the food. It was French toast sticks, eggs, bacon, Ham, and a omelet.

" All of this is for me ? " I asked him and he nodded his head. I picked up my fork and started diving in, he didn't have to tell me twice.

When I finished eating I wiped my face.

" I need you to get dressed . " he told me.

I picked out some high-waisted jeans , a white shirt , and my boots.

" Where my baby ? "

" with Miranda . "

" where we going ? "

" it's a surprise, come on. "

After driving for 30 minutes we pulled up to a huge amusement park. I looked at Slim like he was crazy and he smiled.

" Get your ass out . " I laughed at him. He was a big child at heart.

We got on a bunch of rides, we stayed until 3 . I felt like a kid again , enjoying myself. I also kept thinking about my baby. I don't like to go places with out him. Even though he's young I feel protected with him. Crazy right ? It's true though .

We stopped somewhere, so I could change. Michael brought me a nice outfit to wear. I put it on and I looked gorgeous.

" I like the way you look baby. " he complimented me and I smiled.

We went to the movies and watched " About Last Night." was a very funny movie. We held hands as we walks out. Paparazzi was everywhere and that made me hold his hand even tighter. We changed into different outfits. My dress was fitted and me heels were nice.

" I got a surprise for you . " he told me and I looked at him funny.

" Don't you think this is enough surprises for one day ? "

" You enjoyed yourself ? "

" of course . "

" good . "

We walked into this restaurant and they barely had people in it. Don't tell me he reserved this.

We sat at the table and ordered our food. Out of nowhere , John Legend came out and started singing. Alicia Keys came out also and I was amazed. When they finished singing, I looked at Michael who was now on his knee holding a 327K dollar ring in his hand.

" Marrisa Liyah Simmons , I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You've been here for 4 years and never left. When I'm with you I'm happy. You are my everything. You gave birth to my son and I want you to be here to five birth to 14 more. I want more babies and most importantly I want us to be together forever . I want to spend every second, minute, hour, morning, afternoon and evening with you . You're my world and I really want you to know that. Will you marry me ? " He asked me and I wiped the tears from my eyes.

" Yess ! yess ! Yess! Ohhmyygosshh . Michael I love you soo much . " he put the ring on my finger and we shared a long passionate kiss.

" I love you more bae . "

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

I laid on the sofa thinking hard. I feel like yesterday, Trevon was saying he liked me. Trevon was a real ass nigga and he wasn't the type to sugarcoat shit, but yesterday it was hard to understand.

I didn't want ask him though , because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I love him and I've never saw him as anything more than a bestfriend .

__________________

• Dre was cheating ?

• He wanna kill Trevon ?

•What y'all think ?

• Slim proposed , OMG.

• Dayiona is confused .

• Any advice from the fans for Day ?